Reject Scans

Aggregator gang
I have a request: For the manga "Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu" can you re-scanlate these without Whitepod's translations. If you read the comments, they make the chapters unreadable. The typesetter, Whitepod, did a horrible job with spacing and constantly made comments out of boredom (by their admission). I know a lot of us would appreciate someone who does a great job and treats the series with respect.
Your team does such a great job! I hope you'll think about it at least. Thank you for all the uploads you have done so far and breathing life back into one of the best isekai manga on MangaDex!!

Group Leader
@TwilightFaze Yup, I agree with you on that, especially because of all the weird edits but we're currently lacking staff and are barely able to meet deadlines for some releases so we don't really have enough time to redo those scanlations. But sure, we might consider doing it in the future when we have enough staff, especially typesetters and redrawers. Anyways, thanks for the all support:)

Guys if u are looking to pick up some abandoned manga could you take into consideration "momo the bloodtaker" ? Its abandined at chap 29 and raws should be up to 50 or even some more at this point in time.. it's pretty interesting and for now has 7.96 score which is not bad

Group Leader
@Einfolk Sure bro, next chapter is being typeset rn, I'll also help the TL with the chapter after that to expedite the scanlation speed!

soory if this is posted twice my internet s bad, are you going to continue with the boku no onee-san series

Double-page supporter
Best wishes to you all from the Seattle area, US. Don't burn yourselves out! I wish you and yours well.

Hi guys sorry to disturb you but any news on will will update new chapter of god eye apaiser?
I really want to read the next chapter Thankx for ur hard work .
With all my appreciation
Silla

Please stop uploading images in png format if possible, they take forever to load
Edit: now that I think about it , it sounds like I am complaining about better quality and now I am confused

Users who are viewing this thread