Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo: Akuyaku Reijou ni naru hodo Ouji no Dekiai wa Kasoku suru you desu! - Ch. 21

I don't care if it's a snipe or not, because sniping is a stupid word and I don't believe in it. Anyone can translate whatever they want. Thank you for keeping this manga updated.

Dex-chan lover
A Guide to The Fugitive's North Carolina

Group Leader
Like others, I am wonder why Alicia's name got changed. I legit thought they were talking about some male character at times.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Why don’t you kill Daenerys Targaryen’s friend while you’re at it.

Is this what what a crash out is? It seems more a form of self deletion….

Dex-chan lover
I don't care if it's a snipe or not, because sniping is a stupid word and I don't believe in it. Anyone can translate whatever they want. Thank you for keeping this manga updated.
I guess it's a way to not have multiple groups doing the same manga.

I remember Naruto and Bleach era got multiple groups doing TLs and the naming stuff got really wild and the quality can be so bad during day release since every group wants to drive traffic to their sites.

When manga boom is really booming, request comes from every corner.

So groups usually talks it out who got what project to save on manpower while some groups still do what they want to do and put it on their site only and not on aggregate sites like here.

Dex-chan lover
To add to that, these guys are still nobles. Unless teacher have better standing than them, they probably wont do anything until a complaint is made.

Basically, school wont do a thing until someone with a bigger wallet move them.
Exactly. Unless they can consistently "summon bigger fish", It could kick off shit between nobles.
This is "children being children" more or less.

Users who are viewing this thread