Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo: Akuyaku Reijou ni naru hodo Ouji no Dekiai wa Kasoku suru you desu! - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Nice one girl.

I always hated that bullshit logic. That bullshit logic where evil man hurt people and then blamed the protagonist, and the protagonist just somehow got convinced it was their fault.

If someone breach your house and steal your stuff, it's not your fault for having stuff stolen. It's the thief's fault for stealing your stuff. It's that simple.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
8yt6ju.jpg

I mean we are talking about the group chuckle heads that literally just watched a crazy fangirl assault another student seconds before this sooo... everyone's parents need to be called id say.

Group Leader
Those other students must be either brainwashed or incredibly stupid, probably both if they can’t see that as a reason for self defense.
Reminded me of how outrageous Liz's ideal was at chapter 11-12 when she basically assisted murder attempt. :shamihuh:
Brainwashing is definitely going on. That’s pretty clear And I think the king might know since he ordered Alicia to go against her specifically because people never disagree with the saint. She’s basically grown up in a world where nobody’s ever opposed her belief that violence is bad.

even during that moment in chapter 11-12, she was physically incapable of imagining a situation where violence was needed. Where Alicia actually needed to fight back against a person to save herself.

but I think cracks are starting to form and even Liz will realize that something is wrong with her followers and that her own beliefs are wrong. She’s definitely jealous of Alicia (that’s why she didn’t bind the kidnapper top) but doesn’t wanna believe it because itd ruin how she viewed herself.

Dex-chan lover
is that it? Is the school not gonna do anything about the crazy assault and attempted stabbing that just happened? That at least deserves an expulsion

Dex-chan lover
Is the village name being changed from Roana to Loana a new TL thing? I don't remember it at all before this chap.

Though also, gotta say her cutting her own hair here is an extreme power move.

Group Leader
Is the village name being changed from Roana to Loana a new TL thing? I don't remember it at all before this chap.

Though also, gotta say her cutting her own hair here is an extreme power move.
I would assume its just a minor mistake. This series has been worked on by too many people, so mistakes with names are almost bound to happen.

Dex-chan lover
Ironic thing is…despite all her attempts to act like a villainess….after several more arcs:
Her actions will lead her to being named a saint instead. Everyone who knows her will agree she’s going to hate it when she finds out. Jill feels sorry for her due to how hard she tries to be a villainess.

Dex-chan lover
Now her shorter hair makes her look even more like Snake Plissken

Dex-chan lover
"Violence wont solve anything!"
"If it doesnt, that means Im not using enough violence"
Cue The only thing they fear is you

Dex-chan lover
In case anyone else is like me and the constant stepping around of the Liz-effect is getting on their nerves, this manga chapter occurs within chapter 155 of the webnovel. The webnovel chapter also ends with a little bit more.

Dex-chan lover
qBgMtYX.png

I guess, 20% of the student council members are mentally ill.

Honestly this is getting pretty infuriating I hope the "reveal" is done sooner than later.

Dex-chan lover
Ladies and gentlemen, she played with her hair! While blushing! In front of and because of Duke! Is she into him? We really can't tell.

Jane needs to be arrested. Straight up assault (at least where I live cutting someone's hair without permission is illegal) and lunging at someone with a pair of scissors in her hand with clear intent to hurt the orther person and in front of a whole crowd of eye-witnesses no less.
Given that 80% of the student council agrees on Jane being crazy should make it clear that punishment can't be avoided.
No balls if author does nothing about that

Those other students must be either brainwashed or incredibly stupid, probably both if they can’t see that as a reason for self defense.
The one they all worship is insane. It spreads.

Users who are viewing this thread