Relations are unable to be removed [Fixed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contributor
So Fate/Ikustella and Fate/EXTRA originally had one relation, "Shared Universe". I then edited this relation to "Spin Off"/"Adapted From". However, it seems like when I edited the relation, it instead added the "Spin Off"/"Adapted From" relation without removing the "Shared Universe" relation. In addition, when editing, Fate/Ikustella shows that its relation to Fate/EXTRA is "Adapted From", but Fate/EXTRA shows that its relation to Fate/Ikustella is just "Shared Universe". Anyway, now I want to revert the relations back to before, but when I tried editing Fate/Ikustella so that its relation to Fate/EXTRA becomes "Shared Universe", it results in an Internal server error. How does the "Shared Universe" relation work and is there anyway to fix this issue?

Last edited:
Contributor
After some more testing, I'm somewhat confident in saying that this seems to occur whenever two mangas have more than one relation and you try to change the current relation to an already-existing relation.

୧⍢⃝୨
Staff
Super Moderator
For the record: it should be noted that this is a backend issue, so it's going to take more time than usual to come up with a fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread