[MainSite] Shift+Escape Blocked [Fixed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
I have no idea how or why or even how long it's been like this (it's been a while though) but it seems like something on the site is blocking the Shift+Escape shortcut to open the browsers task manager even though it doesn't seem like the site uses that combination for anything and doesn't matter where on the site i am, even the reader, might've been when the omnibar got fixed to close on escape? though even if it were it happens even with it closed, or it's been like that for longer /shrug

Tested all three sites, mainsite, canary & sandbox on:

Windows:
Chrome: 109.0.5414.120 (with extensions, but none on the other 3)
Edge: 109.0.1518.100​
Linux:
Chrome: 112.0.5615.165​
Firefox: 113.0​

Edit: seems to be the keydown listener from /_nuxt/default.800faf30.js as removing it makes it work again

Edit2: fixed with update v2023.6.13

Last edited:
୧⍢⃝୨
Staff
Super Moderator
Edit: seems to be the keydown listener from /_nuxt/default.800faf30.js as removing it makes it work again
Weird, I couldn't find this anywhere. Anyhow I've forwarded this bug to the devs, so wait for a fix™

File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
Weird, I couldn't find this anywhere. Anyhow I've forwarded this bug to the devs, so wait for a fix™
On Chrome at least in the devtools under elements there is a sub window with styles/computed/layout/EventListeners/+somemore, under eventlisteners you then open whatever category you're interested in (in this case 'keydown') which then lists the actual listeners, which also have a handy remove button for each

LLcACU2.png

oh and, a note, there's a refresh button button in the top left of the list you might have to use (e.g. for when the devtools is opened too early/before loading the page)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread