Release That Witch - Ch. 128 - Tilly Wimbledon

Double-page supporter
I don't recall Tilly's exact age, but I do remember she was an adult. Again with this artist drawing girls the wrong age... Well yet another incorrect detail to try to ignore.

@dabes115
Hating on yuri? That's gay.

Seriously yuri is the best. No penis/balls/hairy buttcheeks/etc to offend my eyes. Just the female form no matter where you look. How could a truly straight man complain? Not that there is anything wrong with your preferences... but that's hypocritical of you to criticize then. Shame shame. And you're so bothered by this that you think it needs your trigger warnings? LOL.

Fed-Kun's army
@bk3k ok i get it; you're gay and thus love yuri.
Not me though, i hate it and have no problem saying that i hate it; i've never hidden my distate for yurishit and never will.
Yuri is terrible and the only correct application of it was happy sugar life where the boss lesbian died a dog's death

Contributor
@bk3k, Not every human race is Cultured people like us. Yuri is not blasphemous, Yuri is way of life, Yuri is kind form of love with purest substance. My eyes's cleansing and my heart's soothing.

I like how clever she is so far. Also I wonder what the age gap between Ash and Tilly is.

Double-page supporter
@dabes115
ok i get it; you're gay and thus love yuri.
Negative. I'm completely straight, therefore I love yuri. As a straight male, I love women. More women in the scene is a clear improvement.
As a straight male, I don't like other men. Therefore I don't want to view them in such a situation. I don't want to see their penis, sweaty balls, hairy masculine buttocks, etc. But you do want to view all of this... which makes you some degree of bisexual at the very least (even if you seem to have little to no self-awareness). There is nothing wrong with being bi - it is probably far more common than being completely straight. As you are clearly bisexual to some degree, it is clear that you are also a hypocrite to criticize yuri.

You can claim otherwise, but that's a self-delusion. Just for demonstration, swap sexual preference for food preference. Some people may like peanut butter. Others may like jelly. If you tell me you like jelly and hate peanut butter - but then you make a peanut butter jelly sandwich - clearly you don't hate peanut butter after all. Then you rant about those who make jelly only sandwiches. Hmm... something doesn't quite add up. I'll go ahead and point out that being mad about someone else's sexual preferences is every bit as irrational as being mad about their food preferences.

Also your logic is really terrible. If I was a gay man as you claim, I'd have no use for yuri. Gay men have zero interest in women, and therefore zero interest in multiple women. 0 x 2 = 0. I'm not even sure how you imagine otherwise.

Yuri is terrible and the only correct application of it was happy sugar life where the boss lesbian died a dog's death
You clearly have some weird complex about this subject which even manifests as irrational hatred. Don't take this as a personal attack on you - I strongly suggest talking to a psychologist. You clearly need it. I'm quite serious on this point.

Dex-chan lover
@animajunki123: No, he became the current Roland after the siblings are split up and given assigned area for the fight for the throne, Tilly herself quickly disappear right after reaching her designated area.

@bk3k: I think it's just that Ash is taller and Tilly is a little shorter than most so when they're together the gap is even larger.

That said, the artist's choice of the flashback is....ironic (spoiler)
It's an incident where a baby bear cub given to Tilly was killed

Roland knew who did it and it wasn't him, so her noticing him lie is likely that he said he didn't know anything about it.

Btw later on Roland give her a large panda doll with machinery inside (magic powered electric engine) for her birthday, both because he remember how much she liked the bear and to apologize for keeping quiet back then (if he spoke up about the other siblings' plan, he could've prevented the bear's death but also earn their ire)

Group Leader
yh, i was loving this, until i saw that kiss, though it was expected but still, bruh (trying my hardest not to seem homophobic rn lol)

Dex-chan lover
Huh, so it’s not implied yuri, it’s actual, legit yuri.

Can’t say I saw that coming, though some part of me feels like I somehow should have.

Whatever, AshxTilly FTW!

OH MY GAWD. It's ACTUAL yuri. DAMN!!!! This is amazing. KAJGJKHTUKAHKJSD

I don't remember them kissing in the novel. The artist sure wasted a lot of panels on it, though. In novels I've seen a lot of different ways they use to pad chapters. I've also seen quite a few manhua that use this excessive panel usage as one of the ways to pad chapters.

Though I am not that into Yuri but for some reason this caught my attention. Idc about Roland anymore @-@ more Tilly plz also no bed scene? Why only Ronald? ;-;

so loly + yuri if i didn't like the serie very much i would have drop right there

Users who are viewing this thread