Release That Witch - Ch. 180 - Precision Guiding

Double-page supporter
Nightingale became unit of measure because he measure her often ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Supporter
I see mangaka read WN comments carefully. Now we just need Anna unit for heat.

anyone else think of Slim Pickens riding the A-bomb from Strangelove seeing Lightning surf the dummy bomb?

Dex-chan lover
Surf up boi
top quality air waves to ride on.

@broadsword80
Only the throne room, they cant make nukes...yet...
it was also secretly hinted at in the letter for extra moral damage :>

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the missile guidance note. I've no idea how long ago I first heard that, but it's making more sense each time.

Yea... shouldn't have given em guns, they're about to have a fatal accident or 3

Dex-chan lover
mc in regards to them going to the shooting range to fire guns:
"They're now able to pursue other things, things that are as beautiful as life!" *touched smile* "It feels as though my heart is full of energy every time I think of this."

..wat?

@Claith first time I read that, but the way I read it, it sounds like whoever came up with it simply took a proper explanation and exchanged "the target coordinates" with the phrase "where it isn't". If you replace "where it is" with curPos and "where it isn't" with tarPos, the sentence should make sense. Basically, what it is saying is that error=tarPos-curPos; correctVelocityDirectionTo(normalized(error))

Dex-chan lover
@feha

It is an old audio clip from some military training course. I can still hear the static in the recording when I read it. Found a link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZe5J8SVCYQ

If I actually saw it written down, I'm sure I'd make sense of it. Part of the allure to me, in the confusion from understanding it from just hearing it.

Dex-chan lover
uhhhhh...... if one person covers the other persons ears, who's going to cover that persons ears? Form a human centipede?

Aggregator gang
Maggie looks like she's about to blow her own brain out in a couple of panels there.

Dex-chan lover
Slim Pickens ain't got shit on Lightning. SURF THE BOMB!

/also obligatory catch-a-ride

Users who are viewing this thread