Release That Witch - Ch. 182 - The Demon's Attack

um, its been awhile since i read the whole novel, but im pretty sure the demon spears didnt work like that. iirc they shoot the spears out of their arms, they arent just standard weapons on their backs.

why change something like this? felt more threatening as something of a body-magic attack rather than just a boring wood spear...

Fed-Kun's army
@dragoonstorm7 I'm pretty sure they threw the spears in the book as well, but their arms would inflate as they pumped magic into them to throw their spears at incredible velocity. I agree that I wish they would show that here.

Dex-chan lover
@WhiteNekoKnight
@dragoonstorm7

The demons did indeed "throw" the spears.

IIRC
The arm cannon demons come later when they meet up with the demon who likes to eat brains.
It was one of his "improved" demons so they could use less power before deflating or something.

But again webnovel and light novel ( or manga for that matter ) can be different sometimes.

Saw that coming. He literally jinxed them when he said there's no demon that could fly. Well that's true but you forgot about them going around with mounts. So ye, the possibility of them having a few flying mounts is very high. Its just that they're limited forces. That why they haven't attacked and also, only scouts can go on with only the mask and red mist. I highly recommend building a huge ass fan to remove the mist in the area lol if he can :v

Man what is the inconsistency with the color of Anna's flames though. I thought they had evolved to black with a reddish hue, but they keep showing up as green again...

Users who are viewing this thread