Release That Witch - Ch. 201 - Arrow of Light

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for repairing the hole, idk how you feel about getting sniped but I'm glad you translated these parts, unsung hero

Dex-chan lover
@FrenzyMode : He was the one who made that 'snipe' to begin with, then after people complain about him jumping ahead because the chapters are available elsewhere, he went back and do the chapters to catch up.

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping Same would show up, but it must have been the far distant relative. No way Same would go down that easily... also no normies to trigger it.

Thanks for filling the gap.

would appreciate if you can continue from 202 too. kinda hard to read the other's phrasing lol

Fed-Kun's army
Please keep translating. The other group is practically unreadable. The only reason I know what's going on in their chapters is because I've read the WN.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for the chapters. Its alot of fun to see all of this illustrated (and readable!).

Ty for the chapters ;D. I read ahead just a bit to see but I think I will wait for your work. Its much easer to understand and is consistent with past chapters when it comes to names and terms.

Kil

Thanks for everthing, I hope you would continue with the translations because the other is really inconsistent and just overall bad.

Users who are viewing this thread