Release That Witch - Ch. 222

Double-page supporter
@dabes115 I’m surprised this made it to this site, I usually only see this on aggregator sites. From what I can tell the site they pull it from doesn’t do any better than okay translations.

Dex-chan lover
good ending: she does dumb shit to roland and gets publicly executed via firing squad
bad ending: she does dumb shit to roland and continues to be the bitch character that everyone hates for the rest of the series

@ispcizero3rd

Does this look like a good translation to you?

"Just like you, don't you take a handful of glass beads and shoot them."
"Ahem, mine is the glorious magic bow, is not a concept at all..."

There's more broken English than readable English in these chapters. There's also little cleaning or proofreading. You can see dots and marks from the original text in the bubbles that wasn't fully erased, missing letters in words or random words in speech bubbles that have no business being there. That's without mentioning the MTL quality text.

If they did some cleaning and used (or at least compared with) the lines in the novel, it would do wonders for the overall quality. ATM it just looks like they're using MTL and rushing to get the chapters out whenever without any proofreading or care about the quality of the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread