Release That Witch - Ch. 249 - The Most Important Thing

Mc...Whats so surprise about that? As if like "got cha!"🤔🤔 Sometimes mc is really irritating! He really is so stupid that i wanted punch his face! I mean our world is not magical!!....and that mc sister really pissed me off!! I hate her! She send her subordinate if he is legit her brother but he subordinate confirm that he is, just move on!....but the mc sister was just jealous! She piss me off! Sorry i drop this manhua now she already convince herself..he is not legit ok f***k you author!

Dex-chan lover
the whole your knowledge has no magic in it is dumb
like, so what, the question was asked to see if roland was the original(prince) or transmigator, but the question tilly asked doesnt come close to prove anything. its not like prince originally had very much knowledge about the physics and chemistry anyways , so the newfound knowledge wouldnt have anything to conflict with, and his views about this knowledge would be same either way. other world not having magic is totally trivia knowledge when it comes to diffirentiating if roland is the prince or not

Users who are viewing this thread