Release That Witch - Ch. 528

Dex-chan lover
I think Manga Great needs a proofreader.
That said I'm still thankful for the translations but as I said before, a english speaking proofreader would be great.

Dex-chan lover
I think Manga Great needs a proofreader.
That said I'm still thankful for the translations but as I said before, a english speaking proofreader would be great.
As I have said before. I am not part of the group. I only post as the group to give credit to the group. Too many other sites rip off and graffiti there content. Expect an update 10-25-23 next chapter.
Don't bother to try and contact mangagreat. Any way to contact them is null n void. Believe me I tried. I tried before I mega-dumped all the content. FYI mangagreat is a china based trans-group. It's a triple whammy to find anyone who is good at English there.

Dex-chan lover
As I have said before. I am not part of the group. I only post as the group to give credit to the group. Too many other sites rip off and graffiti there content. Expect an update 10-25-23 next chapter.
Don't bother to try and contact mangagreat. Any way to contact them is null n void. Believe me I tried. I tried before I mega-dumped all the content. FYI mangagreat is a china based trans-group. It's a triple whammy to find anyone who is good at English there.
doppler I feel like you've had a pretty hard time lately.
I think all translators need english speaking quality control to some extent but yea this translation is still better than some of the MTL I've tried to read.

Users who are viewing this thread