Release That Witch - Ch. 530 - Confusing Dream

Woa a readable translation of a recent chapter. Though I don't know what "dry meal" is....
I check the original, it should be breakfast.
It seem someone is interested in taking up this series, I guess I'm not needed then.

Hello ASipOfManhua, Hello @all,

thanks for the translation.
I would be over joyed if someone would pick this story up.

Greetings
Juy Juka

I hope my job would be satisfactory since I am not in any way know any Chinese but I know my way around scanlation works
and as you can see with the Dry Food thing, I might not be capable of knowing how much of Chinese terms should be translated into English. While I am confident in working on the Editing part, I don't really know about the translation so I would just depend much on the 5 Translator machine I am using + some research if something is weird
like, in the next chapter there is this food he called "Braised Beef Noodles" when translated, so I don't really know if it is the correct term in English or if there is another term for it
I would appreciate someone that could at least QC things for me since most of these would be basically MTL with some paraphrasing to make things look better in English at least

I check the original, it should be breakfast.
It seem someone is interested in taking up this series, I guess I'm not needed then.
my bad, I know nothing on Chinese, only some Japanese 😅 this is what I'm afraid of when I'm trying to start working on this

I hope my job would be satisfactory since I am not in any way know any Chinese but I know my way around scanlation works
and as you can see with the Dry Food thing, I might not be capable of knowing how much of Chinese terms should be translated into English. While I am confident in working on the Editing part, I don't really know about the translation so I would just depend much on the 5 Translator machine I am using + some research if something is weird
like, in the next chapter there is this food he called "Braised Beef Noodles" when translated, so I don't really know if it is the correct term in English or if there is another term for it
I would appreciate someone that could at least QC things for me since most of these would be basically MTL with some paraphrasing to make things look better in English at least
Oh.. if QC is what you need. I can do that. Drop me a DM.

Dex-chan lover
I check the original, this is suppose to be Chapter 530. I guess MangaGreat mess up somewhere ?
Probably. Tho that really throws a wrench in for people keeping track, but if what you put is correct then that’s appreciated. I’d rather it be accurate than not. I think I recall a chapter that seemed like a extra or author note but every translation site treated it like a chapter

Users who are viewing this thread