Release That Witch - Ch. 74 - Immeasurable Prince

Double-page supporter
Wannabe Knight: SURRENDER!

Prince : EAT MY BOOMSTICK!

Elsewhere…

Father: We Rely on our Swords and Bows, just like our grandfather.... !!

Prince: Laughs in Napoleon

i hate when these nobels who didnt live thru any hardships, use their ancestors who had to physically build their legacy as a way to rile up there non existent fighting prowess

MC has fucking cannons and they're gonna take his city with 40 men?

Oh boy.

@Azsy

No, Petrov's family is suppose to support and provide men to the Duke's coalition of forces.

Petrov's family has to provide at least 25 knights (fully armored, trained cavalry) and their squires, the numbers will be a minimum of 50 if each knight only bring 1 squire. Then followed by 40 mercenary infantry, and lastly at least 100 militia (untrained, drafted, most likely spear wielding). This means around 200 men will be provided by Petrov's household.

Though the numbers are not shared yet, but the overall army that will march to Bordertown will be around
1500 men

Also the nobles are unaware that Bordertown has already trained a militia of their own. So they do not consider them as 'soldiers' and only count the number of the Prince's personal guards/knights which number about 50.

It's getting interesting now can't wait for next chapter .. Plz translator update next chp quick as possible ..

Group Leader
@Shifan main TL is busy IRL. He is trying to promise (emphasizing on trying) on one chapter translate each week. Unless you want Google translate then I can put out crappy version every 2-3 days.

Also, I'm in no rush and I prefer to do justice to the chapters than rushing. This chapter took 16 hours to clean, redraw, and typesetting. To give you guys some perspectives on the with done. Experienced team might be able to get it done in like 6 hours. But I'm solo here. Enjoy.

Fed-Kun's army
What's this?

A sensible nobleman, in my fantasy manhua?

That is certainly a treat.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that border town survived those demon beast should at least make some of the noble send a spy to see how they survive or at least know that the border town is not as weak as before... Fucking noble... Thinking with only their pride greed and dick... And not with their brain...

Fed-Kun's army
@Kurogawa hello speedreader-kun, if you decide to go back a few chapters, you'd notice that they actually had a spy in Border city that Nightingale had to take care of, followed by the prince talking about having to deal with alot of spies, and spotting them by giving rewards to the villagers that reported new/suspicious people.

Dex-chan lover
uhh what made that red haired guy so cautions of the prince? i dont remember the prince did enough to make him that scared other than the point where the town survived and the business deal that i dont really remember

Group Leader
@thefirewolf novel 103. I'll start referring to the novel chapters going forward (while I am releasing the chapters)

@Shamz Petrov (the red hair guy... he's one of the big shot later in the story...you'll see him again) meet with the Prince at the beginning of the series. His impression of the Prince already change drastically since then. Since he's the only one who has a face-to-face (except that bald guy from couple chapters back) with the Prince he's the only one that noticed the subtle uneasiness with the Prince .. so he remains caution of the Prince. Plus, he's a very clever (spoiler alert)
businessman

Dex-chan lover
@Reimos
@Kayriel

Spoiler
The Duke has gotten drunk on his power and think that this chaos in the kingdom is a good chance to declare independence from the kingdom.

Users who are viewing this thread