Release That Witch - Ch. 76.5 - Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!!!

@UnnamedMinecrafter
I think you should leave the translations to people that actually know how to translate properly. Even if that means waiting a month between chapters.

If you're reasonably sure you get the correct meaning across in your translations, then go ahead and put them out. That's what fan translation is.
Good typeset, redraw and cleaning are a plus of course.

I think most of us appreciate any form of translation and editing as long as it decent, and by decent I mean it gets the meaning through even if it is not perfect. It is "funny", that most of these "professional" groups wait until someone gets tired of waiting and tries to share their own version just to shower them with all these negative comments about grammar and stuff. They release the perfect version of that 1 chapter and then discontinue the series again.... If someone wants quality work, then go ahead and wait for your favorite group's once a month, or once a year release but please do not dishearten people who try their best. There are 10 raw chapters out there, and no "professional" group has bothered to pick up the series after 01000001 became busy IRL....

@UnnamedMinecrafter

If I was in your shoes I would simply continue with what you are doing as you are doing good work. The binary translator only wanted to make a stupid joke about fonts and doesn't seem to care about the series anymore.

On the topic of releases. I dont really care too much so long as its legible and is at least 75% accurate. It doenst even have to look good so long as i can read it. Anyhow thanks for releasing this so more people could enjoy it. Hope you continue.

Never post on here but I gotta say something about this. I don’t care who translates it or what quality it comes out in. I CANT READ THE ORIGINAL LANGUAGE!! I don’t give a fuck if it’s scribbled in crayon or if the text box is a literally white square as long as it’s in English. Grammar is appreciated but as long as I can make out the gist of it, it’s fine. I just want to read it with the pretty pictures. Something is better than nothing. God forbid someone does a personal translation and then decides to share. Do what you want, you owe us nothing and we deserve nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread