Release That Witch

Novel is complete and read it in webnovel.com or app.its legal support the author .Volume one is free and then you have to see ads or donate money to read chapter.its just like mangatoon

https://www.webnovel.com/book/7931338406001705/Release-That-Witch

if you want something funny
ultimate scheming system
https://www.webnovel.com/comic/12272676305179201

support the authors
i dont recomend reading manhua in webnovel because it only reached 74.

Group Leader
@Whatever1337 It was released by Meraki. Since they left MD they took their chapters down as well. We can go back and re-release them if you feel you need the first 31 chapters.
Most people would go to aggregator sites to read the missing chapters. Same quality.

Aggregator gang
Wow, you guys paired up!!! I think that this is the first time that I’ve ever heard of two groups work jointly on a series instead of fighting over the “right to translate” after having already released different chapters separately. I commend you guys, @01100111__01100111, @UnnamedMinecrafter, and the other guys who joined to work on this after like @DrDuckling. It’s such a nice breath of fresh air, thank you guys so much

EDIT: Well, it was only for one chapter, but at least I’m glad that it happened :) RainFury + DrDuckling is a solid scanlating pair after all so I’m still happy

afaik human waste as fertilizer is a modern thing when technology has advanced enough to process them to be safe enough to use, even then there are still doubts whether it's actually safe (any negative effect would show up really slowly over generations so we haven't begun to see this yet).
Animal waste on the other hand (particularly grazing animals) have been used widely since antiquity for lots of things, from fertilizer to building material.

the thing that bothers me the most about this is that the royal family is supposed to have grey/silver hair. its brought up several times in the novel.

pls prince, stop bein a lolicon and appriciate nightngale already!
>_<"
the loli can be ur lil sister instead. u disgustin creep.
(Tbh, i think the artist is the one that made her a loli, cuz ive read somewhere in chat that she wasnt supposed to be)

I don’t think he is lolicon since he is 18 lol and she prolly is 16 I ship him and anna, night can be shipped be with the witch with brown hair yuri lol xD

afaik human waste as fertilizer is a modern thing when technology has advanced enough to process them to be safe enough to use, even then there are still doubts whether it's actually safe (any negative effect would show up really slowly over generations so we haven't begun to see this yet).
Animal waste on the other hand (particularly grazing animals) have been used widely since antiquity for lots of things, from fertilizer to building material.

Not quite. Human excrement has been used as fertilizer for quite a long time (at least since 17th century pre-isolationism Japan). It does need further processing before it can be an optimal fertilizer, true.

Users who are viewing this thread