ReLIFE - Vol. 11 Ch. 165 - Overflowing, Broken

I don't like people With karius personality.... They don't try to understand the situation one may be in and always jump to conclusions.....
I mean instead of being a bitch and shouting at ogha she could have comforted him and made him realise that she is there for him......but I guess at the end of the day she is just an insecure tsundere

Double-page supporter
@Rishabh__
She's not the calm type. And it's understandable feeling insecure in this kind of situation.
And she will comfort him once she knows what she should be comforting him for. Right now she has no idea why he's acting the way he is.
Not that it's easy for Kazuomi either.

Fed-Kun's army
ahhh ohga, bad move...kariu was honestly reasonable for the most part, ohga literally told her nothing which would obvs lead to frustration and an outburst 😕 i mean he expects her to stay with him when he doesn’t tell her anything about his life and doesn’t want to spend time with her?? what is even the point of dating thenv?

"I work a lot because my parents aren't around and my brother is a shut-in. I'm troubled which uni to go to cause we don't have the money."

Like, why is he trying so hard to hide it? Does Japan seriously have a discrimination problem against poor people or something?

How many more times will Kariu start up drama for no fucking reason until she's satisfied? I don't think even a single source of drama was started by literally anyone else this entire series.

Ohga man...please fucking talk.
Kariu srsly i thought you would have learned by now to at least try to hold back the things that you will regret saying later.

You all are talking like they are adults that are supposed to know what is right or wrong. Bruh, they are teenagers, they are emotional, they dont know how to properly convey what theu feel, they are sensitive, thats what being a teenager is all about. You are not supposed to have it all figured out. If you all can't even grasp that and keep on getting annoyed by both of them then are you sure you are reading and understanding it properly. Its completely normal for kids of their age to.not being able to properly open up and convey their feelings. Heck, its not easy in any point of your life. You are always afraid when talking about things like this .

Do people actually think Kariu is in the wrong here? Ohga is literally the worst BF of all time, talks to another woman about his future while going out to eat with her and hiding it behind his gf back, he denies every single attempt to go out and won't give a single damn hint that something is bothering him. How else would Karui to react to this, she's giving so many chances.

Dex-chan lover
Are people giving Kariu shit in this situation? She's his girlfriend but he can't even spare a little bit of time to hang out without giving her even the slightest explanation? Why doesn't he break up with her?

Fed-Kun's army
I really don't get how people were blaming Kariu here.
She deserves better than this. She's pushing herself to actually go out of her shell and ask.

Dex-chan lover
You all are talking like they are adults that are supposed to know what is right or wrong. Bruh, they are teenagers, they are emotional, they dont know how to properly convey what theu feel, they are sensitive, thats what being a teenager is all about. You are not supposed to have it all figured out. If you all can't even grasp that and keep on getting annoyed by both of them then are you sure you are reading and understanding it properly. Its completely normal for kids of their age to.not being able to properly open up and convey their feelings. Heck, its not easy in any point of your life. You are always afraid when talking about things like this .
Thank you for being the voice of reason. Half the comment section really do have tunnel vision here and they really expect these characters to be saints.
Literally next chapter, An says, they're emotional high schoolers going through puberty. They're not even working in society and still in school. How the hell do you expect them to know the answers to learn how to communicate? They're kids, they're going to be impulsive and say things in the moment they won't mean, reveal that ugly side that they want to hide since everyone has secrets they don't want to burden others. They're kids and more importantly, humans, and humans make mistakes. That's why the ReLife program exists in the first place. Even adults make those mistakes. You guys act like you thought through everything and never said anything you didn't mean to.
Both Ohga and Kariu have problems they need to solve, fears that overtake their reasoning and logic. That's something even an adult like Kaizaki goes through. Like please calm down and let these kids struggle so they can experience and learn. Stop expecting them to be adults when even an adults struggle that role and have these moments.
Honestly it makes me wonder if they're even truly reading this manga. If you want characters who act perfect and a saint, you won't find it here. Sorry that you can't handle teenagers who act like teenagers that aren't completely aware how to be mature and make impulsive decisions

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread