ReLIFE - Vol. 11 Ch. 170 - A Hand From Friends

Aggregator gang
34r0za.jpg

Someone once told me they hated headpats, because that's something you do to pets. Just something to keep in mind if you try that on your girlfriend. 😜

Double-page supporter
I'm also not in the headpat-liker club. It is belittling the one who gets the patting.

Also besides the patting jealousy going on, i only see this behavior as something adults do to minors. So why don't they get suspicious of each other once more seeing the other is patting heads.

Double-page supporter
This is the reason why ReLife is one of my most if not my most favorite manga. These moments like these, where they truly teach you that you don't have to hold all the burden on your own, that once you reach your limit, you should try reaching out those you truly trust. That these friends that you truly trust will want to lend a listening ear to you and they're not the rest of the society (except for those that are actually like that... = =) So don't turn away from those that truly care about you, worry about you, and want to be there for you. At the end, no one can truly live alone.

Double-page supporter
The headpats in this manga is so powerful, literally no one is able to stop it at this point

Users who are viewing this thread