ReLIFE - Vol. 12 Ch. 177 - Surprise Piercing Attack

Dex-chan lover
Ffs! Finally good chapter, and two good chapters in a row! I almost lost hope to this manga. If only author always sticks with romcom and moderate drama.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow the last chapter was emotional, but this one actually made me tear up a little. Nice touch with the brother.

Also, he can be real smooth sometimes, huh. Good instincts.

Wow, I suppose i now realize why everyone was pushing anime watchers to read the manga. The story is way more fleshed out, and there's so much character development they had to forsake to squish everything into 4 episodes.

Aggregator gang
smooth ohga, i am very proud 🤩 and this arc really makes ne so happy to remember that
ohga’s brother becomes a relife subject. he was finally able to have the fun hs life that he never had and also was able to heal from his trauma. we still barely know what the guy is like but from what we’ve seen, he is kind and a hard worker so why wouldn’t we want to root for him? i’m just so happy to know that he also got his second chance

Dex-chan lover
Where did Ohga learn to be so smooth?! :D Honestly this is one of the cutest and unique first kisses I've ever soon and I can't stop loving it :D As expected of Yayoi -^^-
Also even if it's just a glimpse, I would love to see the brother's ReLife too :> I hope he finds a happy life as well ^^

Bruh, awesome... This guy just lift her heart to the heaven and dropped it into hell in just a few seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread