ReLIFE - Vol. 12 Ch. 180 - Call You

Finally got a good look at how "An-San" looks as an Adult tbh I could see her getting ravaged in a smentai

These call centres are great, except if you have telephonophobia.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh I feel Hoshiro being confused whether it's love she's feeling or not. My someone was kind, sweet, caring, and everything to me. I 'love' him the same. I'd want to touch him and be touched just like Hishiro wanted. I'd want to hold his hand and caress his head. I'd feel jealous for petty reasons. I'd worry over him. But in the end I' confused whether I'm simply being kind or if doing doing all those things because I'm trying to reciprocate his feelings.

Not really the place to share this huh?
But if you're curious about the kinds of people reading this manga (just as I am), then there you go.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing how Hishiro slowly opening up to An -^^- It's super satisfying to see. I really love this slow progress and how she's still confused. That shows her development and that it takes time to realize :) That's what makes it more rewarding and more worth it because you took the time to think about it ^^ That's why developments are so effective!
Also I'm pretty sure the one on the phone talking to Onoya was Yoake :3333 huhuehueeee~~

Users who are viewing this thread