ReLIFE - Vol. 15 Ch. 217 - Kaizaki Arata (28) New Hire

Wait, wasn't he supposed to remember them? Why did he act like he didn't know who they were?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, wasn't he supposed to remember them? Why did he act like he didn't know who they were?

No no, he clearly remembers them, but he's acting as if he doesn't. I doubt he wants to make a big deal out of it.

Dex-chan lover
I love the little detail of him being able to put on a tie properly again!

i really don’t know how i didn’t see kaizaki working as a support for relife coming the first time i read this story, it honestly is a perfect fit for him. also, him running into tamarai, aki and nobu and them not remembering him hurts me every time

Double-page supporter
Especially with how much Kaizaki supported others during his time in ReLife, it really makes the most sense for him to work there :) And he gets to interact with everyone -^^-
I hope he somehow reconnects with them :( Looking at how they don't recognize him.. is just so heartbreaking T_T

Double-page supporter
The ones who don't remember are the highschoolers group.
They are affected by some sort of drug that makes them forget about Kaizaki.

And then, Kaizaki is under the influence to forget about just one single person. And just one.

Users who are viewing this thread