ReLIFE - Vol. 15 Ch. 221 - after ReLIFE

Dex-chan lover
He really is good at meddling at peoples lives. Was basically all he did for the past year.
But Ryo and An did an awesome job to let them meet again as adults. All the way back to smoothly forcing Chizuru to accept the job at ReLife to the final blow on the welcoming party with that "coincidental reencounter".
I suppose u could say was the power of love, but at the same time the drug didnt work properly if they remembered each other. I felt tricked. After all, that was the most sad part of the whole story.

Dex-chan lover
Like the other characters said, it was all in theory that the drug erases their memories completely. I'm pretty sure it masks those memories to that extent but can't erase it. It's like if you see something familiar and you feel like you should know it but doesn't come back. It's been occurred many moments after the experiment ended and why after urging these familiarity enough, it'll bring back those memories. It is a new drug after all and made in secret so there are many things even the scientists are unaware of :) So there really are no discrepancies made I believe ^^
I'm so glad it brought back to everything Arata wasn't able to do during the confession and their last moments in ReLife T_T Right when he recognized Hishiro, he immediately asked to date her and even kissed her (ask me again when you're an adult). You're really not holding back like you said huh Arata? :D
Also I agree, Hishiron is completely right in saying he's good at meddling :D Also Yoake and An :3 Guess it's the defining trait in order to be a support ;)

Dex-chan lover
Reading this while listening to Hana no Youni by Anna made this chapter even more impactful

They're so happy and it makes me happy. Also that last panel. I almost forgot that it's only been a short time and they are still the same people, so Hishiro is still a lovable doofus. Hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread