ReLIFE - Vol. 4 Ch. 62 - Being Impatient

Aggregator gang
So ~
Since the bonus chapter where it was said that the nurse is someone's older sister my first thought was that she was Ryo's big sis, because of the "always smiling" thingy. But quickly brushed it off as it seemed too unlikely.
Then this chapter while looking at her character design I had some kind of epiphany! What if Sumire-sensei is Chizuru's older sister? They both have black hair and green eyes (even if in different shades) and, more especially, they both have a visible "dot" on their bodies. Chizuru's being on her neck and Sumire's on her face.
The only "problem" is that this theory crashes a little with my other theory that Hishiro Chizuru is Subject No. 001, something I've been suspecting since her first real chat with Arata. So, or I'm wrong with one of them, wrong with both or, somehow, both are correct (which would mean that the nurse knows about RELife).

Double-page supporter
Honestly how much Inukai worries for Tama, I can't tell if he feels for her as a best friend, brother, or love interest. Either way if this was a typical shoujo manga, I'm pretty sure Inukai would see her as a love interest while Tama would be the dense one and they'd be in a love triangle with Asaji :> Perfect material but I'm really glad they're all really good childhood friends.. Though for some reason Tama/Asaji look like siblings.. I think it's the hair color and eyebrows..
@ViEmlleSzDias
You were so close! Luckily she wasn't Hishiro's sister or else problems would have to be kind of made? :> But it's interesting that she's Inukai's sister and makes sense why her and Tama get along well.

Aggregator gang
@sakurabonx3
Yeah. Hahahaha. It's funny how I was proved wrong about the sister theory right in the next chapter.
And about Inukai/Tama/Asaji, it's kind of hinted that Inukai has a crush on Tama, while she has a crush on Asaji, and Asaji sees both as his little siblings. LOL
Personally, I ship Inukai x Tama as they interact more.

Double-page supporter
@ViEmlleSzDias

Ah now that you mention it, I definitely see Inukai having a crush on her but I'm not sure about Tama to Asaji :) Asaji is their mom :D
But yeah I prefer Inukai x Tama, especially since Inukai seems to be more perceptive and pay attention to her much more. Like the time where he noticed that she was crying even when she didn't turn around. :)

Aggregator gang
@sakurabonx3
I don't remember in what chapter, but Tama confides to Chizuru that she has a crush on someone but he only sees her as a lil sister, or something like that. So it's hinted that it's Asaji, he treats her like a little sister much more than Inukai.
Yeah, that's one of the reasons I prefer her with Inukai too. :)

Double-page supporter
@ViEmlleSzDias

So I read the chapter, it was 156.5 where it was quite confirmed that Aki has a crush on Tama and Tama has a crush on Nobu but.. :> Nobu likes Sumire (Aki's sister) :D What a complex love line... and it seems Nobu does prefer Aki/Tama to be together while Aki prefers Tama/Nobu because he wants Tama to be happy.. So messy :D
I'm not sure if there was any chapters if Tama does ask Hishiron that and since I don't remember if there was, I'm rereading it :3

Aggregator gang
@sakurabonx3
Oh, I didn't remember Nobu having a crush on the nurse. '0'
Thank you for telling me the chapter!
So, yeah, it's even more complicated than I remembered. 😅 (this situation remembers me of early Soo-Won/Yona/Hak dynamic, one guy wanted the girl to get together with the other guy because he wanted the other two to be happy)
I unfortunately really don't remember the chapter, it is some time since I finished this manga. :/
But I think it was one of Hishiron' attempts at being better at making friends, one thing led to another and then she and Tama shared secrets, we don't get to know who is the crush Tama is talking about tho, his name being ommited from the readers, we just know the description (but as chapters go on is even more hinted that it's Asaji).

Double-page supporter
@ViEmlleSzDias
It kind of is a typical love triangle where a clumsy/ditzy main girl is in love with the nice guy while the "mean" bully loves the ditzy girl and basically does things like protecting her and always somehow by her side ^^;; And usually the girl would fall in love with him. There are quite a few that come in the top of my head but I guess Akatsuki no Yona might fit that category :) )
Ah yes it was right before the Christmas date where Hishiro and Tama are talking to each other about Hishiron's feelings and why she's avoiding Kaizaki :) Chapter 191 ^^ I think after reading the .5, it does make it more obvious since they mentioned Asaji having a crush on someone else :)

Everyone who's already read the story: Ah yes, it's about to happen.
me: what

Users who are viewing this thread