ReLIFE

This is one of the best manga I've read in recent times. It's beautifully written, thought provoking, humourous, drama in the right amount and no unnecessary ones, romantic, emotional. I laughed and teared hard reading this series. The "science" and resolution part of the series is a little flimsy, but it was just a minor issue. What was amazing is the journey and the characters that I grew to love. I feel a little emptiness after finishing this series.

Really good, it isn’t just a read for entertainment, it’ll stick to you for life. Made me realise a lot of things, made me think about myself, others, everything. Definitely a 9, maybe even coming close to a 10.

If you’re trying to get into this, it only gets better overtime, it isn’t one of those “damn... the beginning was so good but turned out to be such a disappointment”. When I first read it, I didn’t really think that it deserved a 9, more like a lower end 8, but after finishing it, it definitely lives up to its rating.

The most perfect manga ive read, no unnecessary drama, straight forward story, good character development and time progression, will feel empty for a while now

If you are going to read it and worried about the "classical dramatic japanese ending" have no fear, has a good end for western people :D

Wait wait wait this is very similar to an Kdrama though I don’t remember the title it was an ok drama for me (if you know what that is)

Fed-Kun's army
This is one of those stories that'll leave you with a void inside making you feel empty once you finish it

LN1j901.jpeg

Nearing perfecting, 9/10 for sure. It's not forced at all, and follows this godly pace which maximizes the potential. Character progression is also amazing, and I honestly have no complaints. Left me feeling empty though, as it made me reflect on my life and realize a lot of things. I guess love can't be forced, so I shall now continue my journey through reading novels and manga until I meet my fated person.

this manga is AMAZING
i like the character development ,
Each of them has their own interesting features, not just for being a supporting character

Dex-chan lover
:nyoron: The ending should have been double suicide not a happy ending. I don't get the fucking point of this one. Your senpai died and you are sad therefore you need to go back to highschool? To farm some bitches? And what rehab did you get in the end? Working for the rehab company because only then 100% successful rehab is guaranteed.
That being said, it's ok as a generic high school romance.

Group Leader
Other than the fact that
the ReLIFE subjects are monitored 24/7 (which I'm sure is some sort of human rights violation) , ReLIFE is a pretty emotional and beaufiul manga. Obviously the ending might not be that satisfying, and some parts really make you want to tear your hair out, but man is the journey and the lesson it has to teach worth everything. If you want to add another layer of relatability to this manga, try re-reading this when you are a pathetic adult (like me!)

I can't believe this seems to be so unanimously loved. Did I read the same thing as all the people calling this a masterpiece? It was so slow and predictable that I could barely finish it. I kept waiting for the twist, but there was none.
OK for a school romance story, I guess...

one of the best romance, but some people might not even notice the last volume of ReLife, poor them

:nyoron: The ending should have been double suicide not a happy ending. I don't get the fucking point of this one. Your senpai died and you are sad therefore you need to go back to highschool? To farm some bitches? And what rehab did you get in the end? Working for the rehab company because only then 100% successful rehab is guaranteed.
That being said, it's ok as a generic high school romance.
Kaizaki got rid of his trauma and come in to terms with the traumatic experience, Hishiron got reverse hollowe'd (got her humanity back), making both once again fit for society, this manga is the answer to the question Saul Goodman have been asking in Better Call Saul "what would you do if you had a time machine?" except what he means by that is not so much as to change the past but rather the person he has become.

Users who are viewing this thread