Remake Our Life! - Vol. 7 Ch. 34.2

Dex-chan lover
Guess Imma start reading again, forgot that the anime didn't cover everything

Dex-chan lover
Man. I actually really like both girls. Artist girl is an airhead but she's surprisingly mature and proactive. Singer girl is just cute.

Mannnn
100%. As much as I think love triangles are an annoying cliché I really hope this series resolves it well.

Fed-Kun's army
Man. I actually really like both girls. Artist girl is an airhead but she's surprisingly mature and proactive. Singer girl is just cute.

Mannnn
I like kawasegawa best still, we love a good tsun

Dex-chan lover
Ugh. This is why I often hope that you can marry multiple people in Japanese (manga world). They are all good people. :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
There are 2 reasons.

1, the losing heroine makes us feel more pity.

2, we might prefer the design (aka, big boobed bright girl vs small boobed black haired girl).

Group Leader
Hello, Copium Scans here. While this is MTL and I'm not a fan of that method, I'm glad that you're upfront about it, so I can respect it (there's too many who aren't honest about it and that's really what I despise). Thanks for working on this. While people may disagree with me, if you're honest about MTL and put good effort in and not just copy+paste, more translations is better than less translations. I may release Magazine Extras 6, but as of now, I'll leave you to the rest of the manga (it goes to 35). If anyone wants to find out if best gril wins read more of this story past 35, there's a LN that this is based off of. Again, not hating or anything, but thank you Hjek.
P.S. Why people hating on Shinoaki? :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Gotta pity MC a lot here, he's probably super conflicted because choosing anyone different means his future kid he bonded with won't exist. The only other instance I've seen where a time traveling protagonist "undid" his children was About Time and he was pretty gutted in that one.

Users who are viewing this thread