Remake Our Life! - Vol. 7 Ch. 34.2

Dex-chan lover
Hello, Copium Scans here. While this is MTL and I'm not a fan of that method, I'm glad that you're upfront about it, so I can respect it (there's too many who aren't honest about it and that's really what I despise). Thanks for working on this. While people may disagree with me, if you're honest about MTL and put good effort in and not just copy+paste, more translations is better than less translations. I may release Magazine Extras 6, but as of now, I'll leave you to the rest of the manga (it goes to 35). If anyone wants to find out if best gril wins read more of this story past 35, there's a LN that this is based off of. Again, not hating or anything, but thank you Hjek.
P.S. Why people hating on Shinoaki? :meguuusad:
Same reason Sakura from Naruto was hated. Ship wars.

She was actually a pretty good sister figure and not a bad pairing for Naruto... but ship wars made people hate on her so much that lots of fanon was made about her to the point that people actually mixed up the fanon with actual canon..

Now, it's not as bad in this series.... but ship wars makes some girls a lot less lovable.... especially if your ship is a lot less likely to happen...

Dex-chan lover
Legit glad that Nanako understood that Kyouya looked forward to a grand future with them all as artists and creators, and herself wished to chase after that future too, even if just to win his heart.

The first trip back with Kyouya marrying Shinoaki showed that Shinoaki was going down the other path if left unchecked, focusing only on her love for him rather than her arts. I hope she'd wake up too.

Though, all this said, I'm not sure there's still enough room in the manga to explore all that….

Dex-chan lover
God, I know it's probably going to Shinoaki who wins cause something something dumb reason she is the main girl, but AAAAAAAA I want Nanako ship to sail.

Users who are viewing this thread