Remarried Empress - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
I can't understand the king. He and the empress has been childhood friends and then lovers, but suddenly this girl comes out and he only sides with her and ignores everything else.

There must be something more to this then blind stupid love.

the discord link doesn't seem to work for this groups scanlation page 😭 if anyone knows can u plsss send it

Holy shit that guy is such trash. Please please brutally slay him.

Thank you for translating this!

Zm

Holy SHIT! That last meme is GOLD! PURE AND ABSOLUTE GOOOOLLLLDDD
Bruh this m&m branded emporer n his smiley hoe need to die already, humiliate and castrate em both pls

THE MEME HAD ME ROLLLINGGGGG

Also heck I've read through the novel to current but this scene still grinds my gears dhdvdh how dumb can the emperor be!? Don't you dare point your sword at everyones favorite prince!

can y'all believe we're gonna have to be putting up with trashta's bitching in live action?
yeah, i can't believe it either.
on goddd, it won't be long until i just connect my fist with her cheek.

]Yes, chug that bitch down the hill. Prince Heinley kill that fucking bitch we don't want him anymore especially that ugly ass "Rashata".

YES!! PRINCE HEINLEY GO KILL THAT FUCKING EMPEROR AND THAT BITCH OF A TRASH! FUCK, this is making me wanna go there myself and kill her and him. Can't you just burn them slowly then heal them when they're about to die then pick out their nails then let it heal and do it all over again (nail picking, I mean) then when you've had enough of that just cut off one finger per week then try burning them again and healing them when near death. Just let them taste torture before death. Make sure my agony while reading this would be surely made known to them a thousand times over. AAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Btw, thanks for translating this. I love you guys ❤️

Can someone like change her name to bitch or something?? Or maybe even kill her and that fucking "emperor" that would be wonderful! Thanks for translating this manga 💕💕

Users who are viewing this thread