Remarried Empress - Ch. 13

Is that mf f*ckin retarded!! Like brah, I’m just a couch-potato, anime lovin, manga/manhwa craving weeb and even ik pointing a weapon at the SOLE HEIR of a foreign Kingdom is a stupid*ss move especially if it’s over some stupid sh*t as ‘defending’ the honor of a lying two-faced peasant!!! Like WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU! How’d that mf hasn’t run that Eastern Empire to the ground is beyond me

Both the Emperor and Rastha are kids playing kings. She cannot even write or respect nobles and he ignores diplomacy because of PP ? That kingdom won't last long

The top quality memes at the end of every chapter make me really happy~
great way to destress after being subjected to the emperor's stupidity >:3

Please... I want that meme to be reality
Goodness this MANHWA it make my heart go brrr to many times... I'm loving it one moment.... then another moment on fire

Also pls break his legs birb man

Dex-chan lover
the audacity to point a sword at a friendly kingdom.

his brain is exceedingly small...

This woman must have fed some very strong love potion to the dumbass, for the dumbass to not only embarass the nobility and provoke neigbhoring cohntries like this. and to tempt high born ladies to serve under her....... it is no wonder the dumbass emperor got caught in the spoder's web.

Contributor
So many shots fired in such a short space of time.

Of course IRL this would be a terrible idea, possibly leading to a royal-butthurt war and costing hundreds or thousands of lives.

Users who are viewing this thread