Remarried Empress - Ch. 22

So the Duke is hanging out with Trashta so she'll fall to ruin? He must be setting her up. I wonder if thats the "urgent matter" Bastard has to attend to.

Anyone who read the novel, why does the duke help Rashta??
Also I really hope Rashta dies or rots in a cell in the end, I nearly dropped this series bc i honestly can't stand her or sovieshit 😭

Aggregator gang
ok i marathoned this and while trashoe is trash, hes more stupid than evil rlly. rashta is baby dont fucking @ me yall i love her she has good intentions shes my baby girl and someone needs to protect her bc shes being corrupted by that playboy duke.

of course i also love navier and queen lmfao cute couple just get together already!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Not a true spoiler but just my thoughts on what might be about to happen...
Is the Emperor going to try to kill her? Because this feels like a set up to killing her...

I just discovered this and the memes made it have mire refreshing end of chapter tones

Thank you!!!

Is Heinley trying to kill the empress with that cake? That's not "too much" it's a bloody choking hazard.

Idk if this might happen but I feel like "Queen" will follow the empress so she doesn't spend her birthday alone or he could hear that she's alone and then go to the villa.

This POS really trying to shove our girl out so he can mess with his side bitch. You ain't shit.

Double-page supporter
Ugh Navier does not deserve all this shit. Can't wait until the divorce event in ch 1

Why does she ask where she should be looking when the answer is so obvious? 🤣😅😏

Users who are viewing this thread