Remarried Empress - Ch. 24

I just want to see the end comment from the translators when trashta gets me down.

Thank youuuuu

I haven't seen this in a while so the feelings of hate for trashta and that piece of shit of an emperor came back . Once again can't wait til they get a divorce and those useless bitches ruin that empire .

Ugh I just want the empress to know the bird is the prince. D: D: D: D:

I got so excited this updated to see the first page is him trying to get lovey-dovey with our empress and immediately got pissed
Bitch I hope you die of your illness

maybe if i wish hard enough the emperor will die from his illness and trashta follows him into the grave

I kinda hope at some point Trashta has an ah-ha moment and realizes she and H are after the same thing buuuuut I also don't trust her as far as I can throw her so maybe an eventual 'I see what you did there' once it's all over would be best

The guy hasn't even clarified anything about trashta and thinks that just because he accompanied her alone everything was fine and could try making advances on her??? What trash

It’s been 1 month. My emotions have settled. I am older and wiser....

BUT HOW DARE DAT EMPEROR-HO PUT HANDS ON MY QUEEN!!!!! RIGHT WHEN YOU LEAVE YOUR SIDE PEICE ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU GOT AMNESIA LIKE “TRASHTA WHO?”

BOYYYYYY! I would have done more than snap a box at you!

Also, Henley needs to do something to get out of the bird-zone. It’s even worse than the friend-zone at this point. She’s tryna hook him up with poultry. 😂

Thanks for the update!

P.S. even the author punished the emperor with an illness for all his shenanigans. I’m gonna have to rethink who I hate more amongst Trashta, Emperor-Ho, DaBadBossMan, and this interloper popping in to giggle.

God I really follow this series for the memes LOL. I know it'll hurt Nivea, but I can't wait for those trash heaps to kick her out so she (and us) move on.

Bruh the ending meme I die laughing🤣🤣
But mf really tried to kiss her....thats so shady...they never had romantic interest for each other, it was just platonic caring (til rasha came in) but now that he push her to the side & shes getting ppl on her side he's trying get her on his side bruh.... then him talking about about spouse, he sure is the one to talk huh, i bet he fake being sick to get the queen to start getting compassion for him. Nah fuck outta here

Quick Question: I heard that Webtoon will be making an official English translation of this story, will you continue translating this story or not?
Either way, I will respect your opinion.

god damn it just send me into the world of this webtoon and ill beat trashta to death once and for all

thanks to the translating team for the awesome memes though 😊

Users who are viewing this thread