Remarried Empress - Ch. 24

That "pft" when Trashta tried to make it all about her was my reaction too.

Thank you for the translation 💕

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure she's going to get herself sent over. I had no hope that their time together wouldn't be interrupted by Trashta. (shakes head)

I knooow it’s only a manga but how can I not get pissed and worked up? He’s so stupid! I hope he and his side b*tch burns alive and regrets his actions so badly later on. He’s not worthy of his position and of our Empress. 😤 it’s funny how those men in very high positions in mangas aaaaalways get played a fool by the ‘I’m-a-scheming-witch-but-I-act-stupid-and-it-works-every-damn-time-cause-those-rich-sheltered-men-be-dumb’ kind of b*tches LOL 😂 LIKE WHY CAN YOU NOT APPRECIATE THE WONDERFUL, TALENTED, SMART WOMAN THAT YOU ALREADY HAVE BY YOUR SIDE? I don’t get it? This is why you don’t shelter your children Soooo much people. They turn out like this lol those people who’ve been locked up and forced to live a certain way can’t tell who’s evil and whose not. Why? Cause they’ve got no one to tell them now that they’re older and have been taught their whole lives they’re above everyone else and that they’re soooo smart (when they’re actually not). So when they’re actually told now, they think they’re so smart and the shit so they don’t wanna listen 🙄😂😂 so stupid. I know loool 😂

Soooo if u wanna read the rest of my rant cause it’s not over,
please continue to read 😂

Oh. My. God. how. dare. he. EVEN! How dare he f*cken even try?! Have u no shame, you cheating sc*mbag?! 🤯🤬 get ur dirty ass lips and nasty hands off of her! U don’t even deserve to be in her presence and breathe the same air as her. Better yet, don’t breathe. At all. Don’t even think about her, you trash. 😂 How can he be all like, “I’m a stupid asshole so I don’t know why but how come we seem like business partners more than spouses? Hmmm 🤔🧐” like STFU. I can’t even deal with u and your side chick’s shamelessness and stupidity. Especially u. Yeah, I’m talking about you. How’d u even become the Emperor in the first place? How’d you even survive the fight for the throne when ur thiiiis stupid? Da fuq? 🤨 B*itch, last time I checked, you have no qualifications to even call yourself her husband or call her your wife. You have a fucken side b*itch! FYI, if ya didn’t realize and needed it spelt out for your stupid ass brain. 🤨🙄 imma bout to check u boy, so back the f*ck up. 😤 ugh, he makes me so mad! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I need to wait until this gets the point where she divorces him. I’ve heard in the novel the wait is hella long sooooo... This might be a long wait too 😂😂😂

WAIT!!!! HOW IN THE FLYING SLANESH! do you NOT know you gave birth to a child! Seriously WTF how stupid are you.

throw trashta and stupidshoe out 🥰🤩❤️ heinley take our empress away pls 😗✨ i love the coffin meme HAHAH

Users who are viewing this thread