Remarried Empress - Ch. 28

im gonna say this everytime theres an update but i want navier to get remarried and be happy 😤✊🏻 stupid shoe and trashta can go into the trash ❤️🤠 thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
@stannct

Wait,164 chapters? how the hell are they going to milk this for that long, don't tell me this ends shortly after

Honestly this is getting pretty depressing to read. The pace is slow and the king and whatsherface are REALLY annoying. I might give up. I think the plot is interesting tbh but I'm not enjoying reading it.

Thank you for the chapter! The emperor is a fool. Loving this series and im so happy how fast the chapters are coming out, thanks again!

The thought of the prince just sitting outside waiting on the chance the Empress -might- appear and having his friend turn into a bird just to impress her is killing me.
I love the end chapter memes of the Emperor and Rashta lmaooo.

The story really is developing slow, but I guess it allows more buildup of Rashta's character outside being basic and two-faced. She does have some wit to her, it seems.

I still just want cute Prince x Empress moments though lol.

Thank you for the spoilers @stannct. I guess now all there is to do is wait patiently
for the day trasha gets the neck roped (or whatever other execution they use, I hope it's burning at the stake cause she a witch, but prob not gonna happen)

Man this plot development is so slow. We don't need to see 100 chapters of the king being a simp for rashta. At this point i can't even hate Rashta because the king is just so freaking stupid

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh... less Trasha and the emperor please, Author! They’re trying my patience. Lol. Thank you for scanlating these chapters!!! And for the memes!! Looove them...🤣🤣🤣 I need that comic relief after seeing these odious characters. Lol

How can someone be so stupid. Like at this point Rashta is even more intelligent than this moron.

@Mangareader
ah dont worry, theres actually quite a few plot points to go.. afterall life and politics dont just end after marriage! the divorce is just the starting point for their downfall to begin + there is still east politics and heinleys plans which needs to be explored in the manhwa. certainly still plot to go through without dragging on the same things

I am so sad that the translator of the novel stopped cuz the author asked them. Now I am waiting for the manhwa to catch up. It is pretty juice. Everybody is gonna love how things gets as the story goes on!

Dex-chan lover
Trashta is really trying to mess with a duchess? I don't see how her hair braided plan could work. The "weakness" is just common knowledge so random rumors suddenly appearing shouldn't make any difference. And wouldn't a duchess be able to easily find out who's starting them, if she's not an idiot. Honestly who but the idiot king could be outsmarted by trashoe. Also does the art look different, it looks softer

Dex-chan lover
I really still can’t hate Rashta. She is not a woman I find appealing, but I do pity her some. She is doing her best to survive for herself. Guarantee if you were a slave, you would do anything to survive too. No, the true trash is the shitty emperor, Stupidshoe. He is the one with all the power and the one causing all the problems with how he treats others and acts,

Dex-chan lover
@stannct you are a bit wrong. The actual divorce chapter is about 82. But, guessing you read WE’s version, the translator group split chapters in half. Milks more money from readers who are eager for more faster.

Users who are viewing this thread