Remarried Empress - Ch. 31

The licensed translation is now on WEBTOON! Make sure to support the author there! :)

Thank you for picking this up! I’m also supporting the author in WEBTOON but they’re only up to chapter 11 😭

Fed-Kun's army
That trashta is becoming more and more annoying as the chapters progress. The way she refers herself in third person makes me cringe everytime. I don't know if I can take 100 chapters of this bitch being annoying but I really want to see her head chopped off. So pls the heavens make me strong enough so I tolerate this annoying bitch.

You did a good job. Your translations make sense. 👍

With that being said, can rashta go fly a kite? Like this bitch needs to go fly a big kite and never come back.

iu
BITCH!

How come the Empress seems to have NO power, only responsibility.
She should be able to ban her from her own garden or at least area's where she is having business meetings ? JFC

@blazing_boz

It's because everytime she does anything, her idiot husband accuses her of being a cruel, cold-hearted, petty b***h again 🙄 The mental gymnastics this man does in defense of his concubine is crazy. She probably already considered the pros and cons to doing that and figured it wasn't worth the trouble, given that it's not even a fight she wants to be involved with.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh this shameless bitch is making my blood pressure rise 🤬
And thank you so much for translating! I'm reading it on the webtoon too but they are too far behind and I cant wait!

@Haruza
The Emperor acts like a dickhead all the time anyway, so i don't see the problem with her doing something. Its more ridiculous for her to not do anything to protect herself with her own imperial power because of some male poor feelings. Its clearly just a lazy way to make a female character helpless .female that actually use their power in comics are always "villains" and all the 'good' woman do nothing, its quiet sexist.

trash
trash
red looks absolutely stunning on navier, trashta just makes it look like dead animal blood

@blazing_boz I mean, it's not like she doesn't stand up for herself but the Emperor's word will always override that of the Empress. That's the kind of society they live in. He literally even asks why she keeps on arguing with him when she was taught by the former queen to shut up and let him win if there's ever a disagreement. She isn't a pushover, but she still has to pick her battles. If she were to order the guards to remove Trashta from the gardens, she'll just end up crying to the Emperor about it and he'll make a storm out of nothing. He's clearly a narcissist and dealing with those kind of people is exhausting.

Besides, we've already seen that he's willing to break all social rules by punishing her lady-in-waiting for simply insulting Trashta. He's too irrational when it comes to his concubine.
And having read the webnovel, he'll continue to do things to "punish" Navier for not behaving the way she wants. But the punishment always affects other people, not just her, so she isn't going to be stupid and stir up his anger for no reason.

@Haruza
its pretty sexist and ignorant of you to think just because a man complains a woman can't do anything about it. This is like saying black people could never~ do anything about slavery because white people would get mad .=hint please google the American civil war/Black abolitionist / civil rights movements . Is it difficult ? Yes. Is it impossible no.

Woman take power from misogynistic males in patriarchal societies all the time, sometimes even with out ever having a male heir. So you either misogynist or you don't know have a deep knowledge on the issue. Examples
Queen Elizbeth of England
Empresses Maria Terresa of Austria
Empress Catrina the great of Russia
Cleopatra of Egypt
Hatshepsut, female pharaoh of Egypt
to name afew

In addition an Empress has more power then a queen in an monarchy , and even if the Emperor wants to make a fuss their are political leaders in their country at the moment so he'd have to wait. That's the reason why he stood up for her at the ball dance, and why he went on vacation with her for her birthday. He isn't a total fool and knows how his behavior looks to outsiders. A writer choosing to cripple the female character to an unrealistic doesn't mean she can't do anything 🙄.

-------------
The queen never said that, this is chapter ch.31, the queen [ a correct translation would be empress dowager, that the title of former empress] follow the rules and don’t post spoilers 😊 The chapter your thinking of is ch.32 and your quote is still incorrect.

Also the Dowager Queen isn’t the only person who educates the Empress in place now. The very first chapters explain the Empress entire family grooms the young girls to be Empress for generations . It may be difficult for some sexist to realize this but woman can “learn” stuff on their own in addition to their education. Again the Emperor is smart enough to keep Rasha out of politics so far, claiming the Empress can’t do this [which she can on her own authority and has threatened to enforce] is false.

Users who are viewing this thread