Remarried Empress - Ch. 32

how enjoyable this is, thanks for picking this back up :D also trashta is a fucking slut who should be beheaded

Im so tired of Rasta, I hope it comes back to her double time. She is ruining so much. Thanks again for picking this up! There are some parts that don't make sense, but I am just happy there is more chapters! Putting it together isnt too bad.

Thanks for taking over the scans! It looks really nice, and the translation is very understandable.

Fed-Kun's army
It is really a pitty. The Emperor and the Emperess had so much history together and they look like they had so much fun but he decided to sweep it all under the rug for a hoe. It really shows how much of a trash he really is.

Rashta was the most hated Bitch for this webtoon... Damn of all Villain; Trashta is a one wholesome pretentious bitch

For anyone who wants clarification on the Duchess Tuania situation (note some of this is from previous chapters, some of this is from the novel itself)
This whole section gets SUPER complicated with switching names and a whole bunch of nonsense so I wrote this out to make sense of it myself. If you're lost I hope this helps, I'm not sure if it's really spoilers or just stuff that didn't really get clarified well in the web comic version.

- Rashta once mentioned how 'surprised' she was when she heard that "Duchess Tuania had five lovers." She specifically dropped this line in order to stir up drama so the spotlight would be taken off her own poor history. She says it literally right in front of the duchess and feigns ignorence when called out for it. She also says it's inappropriate for Tuania for a married woman to be surrounded by men (coughhypocritecough.)
- Viscount Langdrel is then rumored to have become smitten after having danced with the Duchess once.
- Rashta asks Viscount Roteschu (the guy who blackmails her about her slavery/previous baby) to find out something she can use to blackmail Tuania with

This is where things get REALLY convoluted. Note after this point will just be novel spoilers about the Tuanias, so read at your own risk.
- The original Duke had two sons. His eldest son is currently called Lord Marian (previously known as "Marquis Tuania" so if you hear that name that's who they're talking about.) And the youngest son René who is apparently now Duke Tuania.
- Lady Nian (who is now the CURRENT Duchess Tuania) was the younger son René's fiancee.
- The eldest son (Lord Marian/Marquis Tuania) fell in love with his younger brother (René)'s fiancee. He chases after her but apparently to no avail.
- Lady Nian ends up marrying Duke Tuania/René and becomes Duchess Tuania.
- Heartbroken Lord Marian gives up all his inheritance and joins the church, and a week later he is found dead (supposedly a suicide.)
- This becomes a huge scandal, and because of it everyone calls Duchess Tuania a Femme Fatale. She is heavily burdened by the death and the rumors, but takes it like a champ.

Confused yet? WAIT! There's more!
- Duchess Tuania gives birth 7 months after marrying the Duke (René). She claims the baby was just born premature, others insinuate that it looks a looooot like the deceased elder brother Lord Marian...
- Ever since then, Duke Tuania (René) has been miserably skulking about, doubting his wife.
- Everybody's favorite TRASHTA finds out this info from Roteschu, such juicy gossip could totally distract society from her. So she pays to have people at the church mention how they saw a "Beautiful woman" visiting Lord Marian a couple times at the church before he killed himself and to remind people of his death. What a peach that Trashta is.

And who is that on the couch in this chapter? Yup, Duke of Tuania (René), sitting there miserably nursing his wine with a rogue Trashta coming over to speak with him. Congratulations, you're now armed with the overcomplicated Tuania backstory enough to realize why this is SO scandalous.

So now we're back to where we're at with the end of this chapter. Translator be praised, I know this was so confusing, but here's the gist of that section the translator was confused about:
- Duke Tuania has decided to divorce the duchess!
- He's apparently pissed she got in a fight with another woman (Trashta, remember when she started drama at that tea party?) assuming that she did it because she there was secretly something going on between Duke Elgy and her and it was a jealous tiff (It wasn't. Wonder why he thinks that though, hmmm mysterious. Maybe his couch mate had a nice little chat with him?)
- Duke is also pissed because the Church can't do a paternity test on his child because of some nonsense with a false result happening with a previous case of two brothers testing positive as the father of the same child so he can't even verify if his child is even his.
- He's also been reminded that he and his wife haven't had another child since "his" first son.
- Then the comment about the previous duke (Current Duke and his brother Lord Marion's father) saying "Isn't that child my grandson regardless," oof ouch.
- Everyone is wondering why this drama has been dredged up again. GEE I WONDER? Seems a bit suspicious... oh that's right Trashta.

So who is Langdel and why is he important?
- As mentioned in a previous section, he fell madly in love with Duchess Tuania, and doesn't think she's the kind of person the rumors make her out to be.
- Trashta seemingly let him in her room for no apparent reason?
- After thorough investigation he realized what Trastha has done to the Duchess. Shocked by her evilness he started screaming the truth and stabbed her (not sure about the details at this part, it didnt' really go into WHY he also stabbed her rather than just yelling?)
- Duke Elgy stops Viscount Langdel before he could do much damage, but unfortunately the truth Viscount Langdel revealed was surpressed by the news we'll find out in the next chapter!

No worries translators. You're doing awesome! Thanks for the chapters

@littlegrey Thanks for the clarifications. That was very nice of you to take the time. And surprisingly, I actually did get most of all that was going on.

Thanks for the translation! So grateful it got picked up again 🙏 may the memes live on. they're the only things saving my blood pressure

You know Shove-your-shit, when will you learn to fix the bad habit of talking when you’re stupid?
Oh, wait, if you do that you’ll be mute! 😂 🤣

i hate and love this story at the same time. trashta gets me so annoyed that i wanna stop readin, but its too goodddd ughhhh

Group Leader
Rashta... you're too stupid to discuss politics with. Even a brainless bird headed prancing trash can like that beast knows it.

Dex-chan lover
I love the credit page memes. They make this a little less frustrating to read

Double-page supporter
Wtf why is he suddenly giving her face when he dragged her through the mud all the time before?

Users who are viewing this thread