Remarried Empress - Ch. 36

Double-page supporter
He's so cute, omg is he crying because the first person he saw was the emperor? 😲

NOOOOO WE ARE AT THE LOVE POTION PARTTTTTT I CANT, I JUST CANT READ THROUGH THIS AGAINNNN THE SECONED HAND EMBARRSMENT IM GONA FEEL AGAIN NOOOOOO. I WAS STUCK AT THIS PART IN THE NOVEL FOR THE LONGEST TIME BEC I JUST WAS TO EMARRRESSED TO KEEP READING DHGEWKFYBKEUVFBYQWETRFVQLVBY34TI

Dex-chan lover
I don't think Rashta would kill her first kid. Her reactions in recent chapters makes it feel pretty clear she cares a little TOO much about them, I think it was stated the main reason she ran away was because she was told the baby died and the emotional toll of having a child while a slave was just too much. She's flawed and does plenty of bad stuff, but there's a HUGE leap from her current behavior to killing your own child.

But honestly, the easiest solution would be to kill the Viscount. Then she'll have *nothing* to fear, except the child's resemblance to her.

This is like my ninth screenshot i've taken of male tears in a webtoon, manga, or anime. I wonder if I have a problem 🤔. Also how doesn't trashta know if the child is a girl or boy, did they just take it away as soon as it was born?

Group Leader
@bunny-k1m Oh gosh, I'm so bad with second hand embarrassment. I will literally change the channel if I even feel a hint of other's embarrassment. Ya'll pray for me and Omya with these translations, lol.

Ughh he's such a trash emperor. He doesn't love her but gets jealous when she has business meetings with other men while he has Trashta.

And wasn't expecting the Duke to cry 😭 my heart.

Thank you for the chapter!

Lol i about died reading this part in the novel, I love seeing it drawn out even more.
Thanks for the chapter!
Grand Duke is a side character but ugh i love him 😍

Dex-chan lover
Agreed t/n he whole snacc, that crying face Im simping. its a shame he has the antidote lol jk

I thought she my kill off her first kid too, she is trash after all

Dex-chan lover
How to not do foreign diplomacy 101: Be this idiot of an emperor.

omygosh! I think I might become a sadist! His crying face is so loveable!

FYI. Don't take this seriously hahhahaha. But it's true I love what I'm seeing👉👈

Dex-chan lover
@Abepi Ikr it's like either Hate your queen, and love your consort or get jealous of your queen but don't do both..Really giving mixed messages here..

Users who are viewing this thread