Remarried Empress - Ch. 36

yaoi flag.. raise! LOL... i can't stop laugh right now.. and i bet it's probly hilarious for the next chapter..

oh yes.. thank you for the hard work translator...

that @...ole of a husband. I am so piss off. Really. he told her multiple times to find a lover. At first he was fine with anyone. Then boom! women began to be interested at her and now he is like....oh only with our citizens you can fine a lover.....like what give?! so he is fine with giving a whole care for his mistress and that (I am not against a child, but KARMA is a btch and whatever one do, friends, and relatives will pay the consequences of the sinner. karma doesnt discriminate and is fair even if it is unfair cuz one way or another the bad luck can turn into good and viversa) bastard unborn child >____> HE DID!!!!! harm the empress Navier..and he, HE!!! HE!!! keep him in the dungeon. I don't want him to die nor I want him to live happy nor I want him to forget the past and everything he did cuz that would be too good for him.

Does he realise diplomacy exists
Why tf would you barge into a room and accuse anyone of kissing 😂

Group Leader
damn he's crying too? wonder what it was owo

also yeah i agree wtf was w barging in and asking if she was kissing the guy, like this literally gives their empire suuuuuuch a bad look to other countries. literally so incompetent smh

ALSO MAYBE THE ANTIDOTE WAS THAT HE WAS GAY AND SO HE CAN'T FALL IN LOVE WITH THE EMPRESS oh no please don't do this to me authorrrr don't make it that

lmao, the emperor really is just slut-shaming her despite having impregnated another woman like a week ago. damn hypocrite.

Finally reached the start of kafman's best parts~ I can't wait! but also my heart's not ready lol

Thanks for the update, I had a good laugh I look forward for the next one.😆

@KenOne about that
he actually "falls" for the empress and believes it's all the effect of the love potion but the effect was way too long that he initially intended it to be. This love potion business is going to get nasty later on. It's only cute on this part I think. It's gonna be annoying on the later arc.

@KenOne he saw the empress and hid because of his reaction :) it seems he's not controlling his pokerface that well anymore

@RoundRobin Stupidshu.... it's tough, but Stupidshu. He is stupid raised to infinity. As an emperor, he's a failure. As a husband, he's the worst. As a human being, he sucks. Trashta is trash, but at least she has 'circumstances' and ambition. Sovieshu had everything but he is blind and deaf to reality

YEA OKAY SO I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THE SPOILER TAG HERE SO IM JUST GONNA DO IT MANUALLY LOL PLEASE DO NOT READ AHEAD IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED

okay so, the archduke will pretend as if he fell for Sovieshu LOL in order to protect Navier and he will fall for Navier but will take the antiode but ALAS, it will have no effect since he is actually already into Navier with or without the potion and did I mention that he was actually the one who gave the potion to Navier in the first place? hahaha he knew the effects and yet he drank the potion right in front of her. Basically he's just a tsundere lol and the potion gave him an excuse to express his emotions to her and before the divorce, he will ask Navier to run away with him to Rypt/ Rift (his home country) but Navier will reject him (poor Kafmen) even after her divorce, Kafmen still loved Navier even when she's already married to best boii Heinley. :(

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I love how Navier was like "Rashtas getting blackmailed?? Oh well, not gonna ruin my day 😪"

Users who are viewing this thread