Remarried Empress - Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
Even Sovieshu's timing is the worse, now Kafman will go gay for him. 😂😂😂

Bet Navier will get some second hand embarassment. 🤣🤣

Wait wait-
Going on the spoilers mentioned,
That means when Kaufman was saying “the Imoa can kill the mistress on sight” he wasn’t saying that Navier is pitiful, he was saying “doesn’t that sound good? Don’t you want to be the Imoa?”
Love it

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Watch solvishit try to roast Navier for "getting along/having relationships" with foreigners now that she's been seen with Heinley and Kafman...xenophobic ass dumb lil........
I'm not sure if we'll be able to see the whole manhwa scanlated here, but I am just so ready to see the big divorce scene having read the light novel........please.....................

Dex-chan lover
Sadly I think Trashta is selfish enough to off her first kid if it will help her. Too bad she screwed things up so much with Navier that she has no real push to help her (trash) when realizing about the blackmail.

I am so ready for sovie's
crying in regret scene hahaha

Sadly this isn't a reverse harem as I would gladly take kafman in, but some reverse harem empress webtoons have been popping up recently and they are great haha

I love the prince I really do, but the Archduke is a snack 💗 he's totally my type! I'm rooting for him to win the empresses heart (even though I know it's impossible orz )

Thanks for the translation!

um if you are sensitive to topics about animals dying you might not want to read the spoiler below, but if u are fine with it go ahead and read, just wanted to warn you guys

there is a part in the novel where henily's cousin turns into a bird to deliver a letter to naiver and gets shot down. naiver didnt see the bird but she saw blood and blue feathers and then a fucking maid came in with a roast bird with BLUE feathers. and when i read that i felt so sick i just stopped reading for a bit, and thinking about it now makes me very disturbed. THAT PSYCHO OF A EMPORER ROASTED THE BIRD/HEINLY'S COUSIN

spoiler for the spoiler above
it thankfully wasnt heinly's cousin but a different bird that the emperor roasted, but he roasted the bird JUST to make naiver feel bad LIKE WTF

Users who are viewing this thread