Remarried Empress - Ch. 41

Fed-Kun's army
AH I LOVE BIG-BRO!!! THE PROTECTIVE ONII-CHAN WHO DEFINITELY WOULD KILL AND RISK IT ALL FOR HIS SISTER

Her brother is an ass kicker huh? Just what we need, he can follow up on Kaufman! Wish he could have met the archduke, he would have been a fan I'm sure.

Okay, people need to chill Sovieshu ain't even that bad yes he's a prick but it's because of Rashta and because he loves her and because of that she manipulates him and his fault is that he's too dumb to realise that also it even said in the chapter that he and Navier were in a semi-happy marriage but it changed due to Rashta. I think that he loves Navier and cares for her but only loves Rashta more and people can't say that he's a cheating b*tch because the only reason he was a mistress is because of the situation he is in (he was forced into a political marriage at a young age.)

The real bitch is Rashta but anyways, come on Navier how can you despise an unborn baby just because of its delinquent mother you don't have to love the baby but why despise an innocent child. If I had a choice between webtoon and this id read the webtoon because I won't have to read the bias and unnecessary tn that add no information other than the translator's opinions other translators don't do that

"The Empress is still cold. No affection at all."

Oho? Then why don't she get pregnant with another man's baby, and you be in charge of the banquet she wants to hold so everyone acknowledges the baby as "the other man's baby"???

👿

@Takkken Umm...what? Sovieshu ain't that bad? So, just cause he loves another woman, he can allow himself to be so easily manipulated? Just cause he loves another woman, he can treat his wife who he has been together with for so long like that? And what? He was forced into a political marriage at an young age? I mean, are you ignoring Navier??? What he went through, she also went through. But she didn't go around having affairs. Instead, she devoted herself to becoming the best Empress she could be to support him and her people.

A prick? No, I'm sorry, but he's an a**, all the way through.

I'm late to the party but I've fallen in love with the Empress' brother! He seems like a good natured sweetheart!! But anyways fuck the emperor, nothing but irredeemable dogshit on the sidewalk.

The emperor should have been ugly it’s such a waste that he has a pretty face and a shitty attitude

Navier is the last person you should be worried about. Unlike other people, she can keep her emotions out of her professional duties. She's made it obvious she doesn't want to do anything with trash or the child, if only you understood that and acted in accordance with it, everyone would have less issues.

Dex-chan lover
Please for the love of god beat the shit out of the emperor. His smug ass face is just asking for it.

Who wants to place bets on how long before he punches the emperor, too, and becomes best buddies with the grand duke and ML because they hate the emperor?

The emperor... how shameless! How can he still ask things like that to Navier ?! Jesus, can someone shoot him down ? 😤
Everytimes the emperor says shitty things to Navier, I just want her to reverse the situation and throw that right back into his face 😈

I'm curious about the bro. I hope he won't betray her, Navier needs more love 😘

@Yunwu I second that <3 that's exactly what I was thinking :)

Go big brother! I hope you tear apart that trash!. I can't believe he still thinks he is so above it all

EXCUSE ME. DUDE, YOU HAD A GREAT WOMAN AND THEN YOU CHEAT ON HER AND NOW YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY!?!?!?!?!

PLEASE NAVIER'S BRO BEAT THAT UGLY MUG OF HIS.

Users who are viewing this thread