Remarried Empress - Ch. 42

Contributor
Please hold while we deviate from our regularly scheduled program to bring you The Medieval Chainsaw Massacre, courtesy of big bro'.

I like how this is progressing but Im thinking that the flash forward at the start is the end game. Meaning well have to suffer until this series end :c Not even the satisfaction of foiling peoples plans ugh. Still I ship Heinly and Empress so much >.< Ty for chapter

@ParagonNight from what spoliers I found from LN readers, its not the end game but the mid point.
Navier goes to the eastern kingdom with the prince and the emperor and trashta suffer.

Kafman no. He cried
I'm having some serious 2nd lead syndrome right now

@tvman oh my gosh yes! I feel like I'm reading along with the translator. Lol it's a great experience

And thank you for another great (but frustrating & sad T_T) chapter!! <3

God, Arch Duke Kafman is such a hottie!! And so is Koshar! Since Navi doesn’t want them in that way, I’ll take them... 😂

the arch duke nooooo my heart is aching😟 also the art changed so much!! the art before was okay, and now its gorgeous !!

Awhhhhhh I feel so bad for Kafman, like he’s so cute and I wish I could ship but I’ve already have my ship and it’s with the Prince of the West so I’m sorry my precious little caramel! Plz be happy with someone else!!!!! 😖

Blonde ponytail, a big brother, and angry. Kosher is like a tall Edward Elric.

Dex-chan lover
uwuuuuuu kafman!!!! I love him. Also lets go kill the trash couple, empress oppa

Users who are viewing this thread