Remarried Empress - Ch. 42

Fed-Kun's army
Koshar to the two garbage: had it not been for the laws of this land, i would have slaughtered you

I'm weak, I would have made the scandal of the century and ran off with him... Goodness Kafman is excellent, and not just because of the potion. I liked him even when he was more restrained. I hope they can be friends after this, he has a keen eye. He saw the writing on the wall that Navier missed.

Double-page supporter
God I hate 2nd male lead syndrome so bad
tenor.gif

Kafman i can marry you in her stead and i will love you twice as more don’t cry my love 😔💔

Koshar: *Yells out death threats towards the Emperor*
Navier: That could be considered treason!
Koshar: I SAID WHAT I SAID!! Did I f*cking stutter?! *No f*cks given*

But also, poor Kaufman. He was so heartbroken. I would kicked down StupidShit’s office door, threw up a ✌🏾And sailed into the sunset with Kaufman. He is such a love sick puppy❤️

I HUGGED MY PILLLOW WHEN KAFMAN HUGGED HER AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH MY HEART IS BURSTING.
I know they'll never happen (i'm happier that way so kafman is mine), but it's really nice to see Navier experiencing what it's like to be treasured and loved so much that the guy would do anything for her happiness. She finally experienced it and I guess it will soften her heart and also realize how shitty she's been treated. SHE DESERVES UTMOST LOVE AND PRAISE DAMN IT.
Also, KOSHAR BEST BRO.😍

Users who are viewing this thread