Remarried Empress - Ch. 45

i AM SO TIRED OF THIS FREAKING CRAPPY BEHAVIOUR. STUPID FREAKING RASHTA IK IT'S LITERALLY NOT HER FAULT FOR BEING LIKE THIS BUT SHE'S BEING SUCH A FREAKING BEACH AND YOU DAMN EMPORER MAKE UP YOUR FREAKING MIND ALREADY AND START LOOKING THE EMPRESS' POINT OF VIEW. I MEAN SHE IS THE FREAKING EMPRESS WHO WAS RAISED TO DO THIS AND YOU FREAKING GREW UP WITH HER LIKE DON'T YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND HER A LITTLE?!

Dex-chan lover
If Rashta were a reincarnation protagonist, she'd take a hint and try to think of some other way to survive other than becoming the Empress's friend.

Supporter
Another episode of Trashta thinking she's coming out on top but still remains annoying and a puppet in old count's hand.

On that note, still no actual divorce by RAW chapter

@Yatsukithe actual divorce should come somewhere around
chapter 80 because 1 chapter in the manhwa is around 2 chapters in the novel.

She wanted a blessing so she got one. Anyways i am about to throw some mf hands . AGAIN . I hate trashta more than my sister and that already says something

Group Leader
I mean gurl... letting your child be a spoiled brat who has all the riches and never has to think about politics sounds pretty good to me... just sayin.

I really can't support this torture for so long so i will just put it on hold for now until the divorce is close

I mean....what did she expect? The empress to truly bless her husband's love child? Yikes girl :/

Srsly....When will they divorce. I am tired of this crappy behavior from Trashta and asshole King.... Wanna punch my laptop everytime i read this.

PSA: We're in for a LOOOONG ride with this one y'all. Seriously, like, buckle up cause this drama is FAAAAAR from over. Anyways, thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
This guy needs to realize he's talking about himself already. You're worried Navier is going to "harass" the baby when she's literally trying to give you the widest fucking berth possible?? Bakashu and Trashta are the ones harassing her. Bless the child, love the child, make the child yours, make the child legit, pLaY nIcE wItH bAbY!1!!!11!!

Dear god bring on the divorce. Navier's patience has already reached legendary status. She maxed out her patience skill somewhere along the line.

Friends, we're still in for a lot more of us ragin' at Trashta and Sovieshit. Strap in like you're going to Mars. It's gonna be that long and rough of a ride.

Users who are viewing this thread