Remarried Empress - Ch. 45

all this soveishu guy seems to have is nothing but the AUDACITY

Just divorce her faster, so she can begin on new journey. This story should be called “messed up monarchy” 😆. Thank you for the update ❤️

Remember guys that duke elgy is a shady person. Prince H warned the empress for a reason.
Trashta is such a selfish person. She only thinks about her feelings and not how the empress must be feeling.

@student4444 i heard its going to be like around 70-80 chapters for that divorce to come, if you want more just read the novel instead it's up to 170+ chapters

So we have to endure 35 more chapters before we see Karma hitting them like a truck. Whooo it will be a long ride

Thanks for the update!!

Istg the audacity of this woman
To refer to her child as a prince/princess is just wishful thinking because a Concubine's child does not have a chance to inherit the throne 👁️👄👁️ Keep dreaming gurl lmao, she's so greedy for power that I can't sympathize with her🥴

Also Navier is such a savage ughhh you go Queen🤧🔥🔥💞

Sometimes I reread the first chapter to make myself feel better 😂 oh Trashta, you are so dumb.

To when is the comic actually going to start? Like I came here for the remarries bit not an unnecessarily extended prologue. I know she’s treated bad, I know she’s been cheated on. I want to know what happens after. This better not end with her getting divorced because I came to see the “remarried” but like wtf the synopsis, title and cover are so misleading.

It's gonna take a very long while but
I'm looking forward to the other times sovieshu will get publicly annoyed with rashta's behavior lol like their marriage scene? Just *chef's kiss*, can't wait

Lol did she not realize that she herself has been living like the sword.. just a decorative piece and not actually useful anywhere

Fed-Kun's army
This is a little bit late but everytime she addresses herself in third person, it makes me puke.

Dex-chan lover
How much longer till she remarries? It should be only a few months from. I need healing

You want to be more than a decoration? Make yourself useful. Also, decorative swords can't hurt either side. I really dislike this duke running interference. Although I get why he would involve himself(there's no downside to lending money to the crown, making Sovieshu look incompetent or pushing our Empress to care less what happens to this country), but it still frigging annoying to read his smug lines.

Does anyone know what chapter the divorce happens? Like am I in for another 50ish chapters of pain?

Edit: just checked. Itll be like another 50 chapters of pain!!!! I'm going to wait for the divorce when the book actually starts geez

Users who are viewing this thread