Remarried Empress - Ch. 48

I feel like every chapter of this story is a trigger LOL. Like I want to rage everytime at Trashta/the Emperor of Trash...but I'll still keep reading.

how is this dude always bringing up Rashta. I doubt he loves her, so what on earth is his deal

I'm so fcking mad. Your bean-sized brain is something that I can't handle Mr. Emperor. I wanna bash your head aaaaaaaackkk

@sheepdoge thanks a bunchh, this really eased me but i mean kinda sad she gotta divorce him cuz they were literally childhood friends.

I feel like he keeps bringing Rashta up because he /wants/ the empress to show emotion that she's jealous of her, he wants something out of her and every time she doesn't it hurts his little bit of man pride that he has left. pathetic.

@simba6 both of them repeatedly think on that up to the event in question and neither is really happy per say about it but...well, the emperor made his choice and has to accept what came of it.
the priest who wedded the two of them is also the one who divorces them, and tells the emperor as such that it's saddening it's come to this, or for that matter, that he thinks this is a solution at all.

BAHAHAHA koshar really said f them kids 💀

and how dare sovishit tell navier that she shouldve known koshar would react that way if rashta said anything about navier....how about rashta just DOESNT do that???

can I kill him? 👹 and please, how much longer do we have to wait until their divorce, I can't stand this anymore🙂

Group Leader
Great typesetting! 😉
I just don't understand why the emperor wants to blame Navier for everything. That's too much. Now divorce or give birth to that child... It's just a waste of time! 😤

This motherfkuebkxhdhdbd emperor 😠😠😠😠😠😠 I want Navier and her family and friends to hurry up and leave that crappy empire

StupidShit is insufferable! And to think we are no where near the divorce! I may end up skipping out and just waiting because I can’t continue to put up with this. I know the author wanted we us to hate them, but to drag this out of so long is unbearable.

Users who are viewing this thread