Remarried Empress - Ch. 49

Is it just me or did the empress's eyes switch between brown and green in this chapter? But thank you for the all your hard work to give us this chapter!💞

Sigh i pity the baby
The parents can go to hell but i hope the baby ends up safe

I don't think I've ever disliked a character more than the emperor. I saw speculations on instagram that Rashta made him drink a love potion, but that's giving so much credit to him. I think the real reason why a person could believe that he drank it is because people want to see the good in him, since he and the empress were childhood friends and etc. He just has extremely fragile masculinity and needs a woman to need him

Thank you! Um, @MajestyHeart? I'm sorry for tagging you, but would you happen to know how many more chapters until the divorce?? It's just that I hate Soveitshit's guts.

Sooooo, when are they going to divorce so she can marry Heinley????🙂

It’s been 49 chapters. Please don’t make us sit through the emperor and trashta’s shallow romance anymore....
Divorce, I want the divorce scene.

Double-page supporter
ugh... i need to go back and reread the first chapter to get the taste of trashta and that shitty emperor out of my mouth

Fed-Kun's army
I for one eagerly await when we get to see the emperor eat shit. All this nonsense merely whets my appetite..

At this rate we will be at the divorce at maybe chapter 85 or close to 100. It took a long af time before it happened thats for sure

I think I'll skip this until the divorce arc comes...don't want to see these two trashes 🤢

hnggggg i want to join the discord bc i made a trashta meme (i found it very funny but idk) but im so inactive on disc shsjhdbs

Thank you for another chapter!!

Is it just me or mr.sovieshit never tried to consider navier's feelings? or like never tried to understand her or something and always sides with trashta?
For the past chapters that what I kinda saw.... I dont know I might be bias or just missed/forgot a couple parts.

Users who are viewing this thread