Remarried Empress - Ch. 49

I stopped reading 10 chapters ago and sometimes I read comments to make me want to continue reading...
But no.

The divorce is coming or not ?? It's the TITLE but still not happening ??
When I read the 1st chapter I though it would be fast...

@Wts-Tiffany

I read the novel, so I'll be frank
it won't be soon, we're about halfway into the pre-divorce arc. I was hoping that the manwha would gloss over the bs, but it's been very on par with the novel. This is the first time in my life where I'm wishing the adaptation would not be true to the novel...

I shouldn't really read this when I'm not in the mood. I just skipped trashta and stupidshoe's part 😅😂 please give back Navier and Heinley's scenes again. I miss their conversations 😔

Dex-chan lover
At this point it feels like the divorce part is the ending with one epilogue after saying something like soveitshu died falling down the stairs and trashta was accidentally thrown out with the trash over a cliff. Navier and Heinley laid many eggs.

i want the divorce scene already, seeing the face of that guy irritates me ,how many chapter should we wait?

An empress who can't keep her own people in check... Well I expected this much. She's overrated since chapter 1.

I don't understand the comment section.
With exception to the prince and rashta, everyone else in this series is straight trash. Emperor is trash but don't pretend the empress has done nothing wrong. She's half the reason the emperor bothered to get a concubine in the first place, the other half being that the emperor is a scumbag.

Reading for the prince and rashta. What's not to like about a lovestruck fool and a dumb girl who is clearly the best written character so far. Very hard to hate on her. Sincerely hope the prince makes the empress become a better person as this story progresses as I have very little faith in the mc currently to improve.

Ughhh fucking nasty trash fuckers, may they burn together in ignorance.

Thanks for the update!

@Korut I agree that her inability to keep her people in check was a big failure. It was a bad move politically, and just pushed those two even closer.

But, did you just blame the empress for the emperor getting a concubine?

What is your reasoning for that?

I'm getting tired of these scenes. I want the divorce already.
Honestly, props to the author/artist for creating such characters that made me truly dislike to my core. 😷

Thank you for the chapter! 🙏

I agree that the empress has not been empress-like in certain situations, I mean, she seems to be always the last one to know of the things going on in the palace. the way she acts as empress looks to me like she thinks that such a role is not a human role...
the emperor is just like a little boi who dreams of a romantic fulfilling life. the way he treats the empress with regards to rashta is tinged with this preconceived notion that the empress will bully rashta, but he has a very definite grasp on her tendencies when it comes to her duties as empress...
rashta is a desperate woman who had her ambitions soar with the advent of ascending to heaven coming from the very bottom of hell. the people around her are also using her for various schemes...

lastly, is it just me, or did Heinly send his friend (was is the duke? rashta's friend) to incite war?

Users who are viewing this thread