Remarried Empress - Ch. 5

I am thankful for the updates but the some panels seem to be blurred and I can't read the text written by the staff i just wanted to let you that .

and thrashta is a perfect name for that bitch lol

I'm betting Rashta came to insist on getting a present and when she doesn't get one she'll use it as excuse to kick up a fuss. She'll say she came to tell the Empress she thinks of her as a sister but the Empress was cold and mean to her. Then the king being the absolute idiot he is will take her side immediately and further condemn the empress.

Rashta may play the idiot but I have a feeling she's quite cunning and has from the start been seeking to get the king wrapped around her finger. The king on the other hand is just being an emotional fool. Its true the empress may not be openly affectionate but I have a feeling he hasn't exactly put a lot of effort into the relationship. Not only is he forgetting all the empress does for him and the kingdom, but he's being easily swept up in a fantasy woman without thinking of the consequences. He wants a woman that constantly fawns over him, who is impressed by him, who is a delicate maiden that needs his strength and protection. A sensible, noble and capable woman like the Empress isn't going to play out that fantasy for him which is why Rashta is irritatingly brilliant in her acting. She's made his unpractical and self-indulgent fantasy come to life and he's eating it up.

Dex-chan lover
I hate that innocent act so much thank god the empress can hide her emotions and doesnt lash out or anything

Dex-chan lover
@Lunatiarrah I sure hope not, although the chances are...
I don't think I can live through another 100 chapters of nothing really happening but the Empress being humiliated over and over again.

Aggregator gang
That's the way to do it - get on the favourable side of those in power, and then just pretend that established rules and customs don't apply to you.
Well, sometimes, they are pretty stupid.

Double-page supporter
Somebody better dropkick that idiot straight to hell.

Dumb dog is using one of my fav colour schemes, white and blue, how dare she

The images have wildly varying widths, is this just how it was uploaded, or is it some bug? I've checked the resize settings and didn't see anything off...

Bruh you definetly have a loose screw! If i were the empress i would have banish you in a remote island😤

Dex-chan lover
i wish that the slave girl was at least somewhat likable and not insufferable like she is. kinda too easy to just make her an enemy, plus i feel like i always see this in stories like these

You know what. I am kind of stupid and can totally see myself falling for her act. She seemed innocent to me until I read the comments

Fed-Kun's army
Lol she is trying to make her angry, so that when empress scold hers for the said actions, she would go crying to her emperor and make him divorce her. That sly bitch.

sisters because they share a husband? crazy 🤣she's so tactless it's amusing

Users who are viewing this thread