Remarried Empress - Ch. 50

Honestly fuck this dude. I just hate how needlessly complicated everything is because of him. Why does the ML actually associate with him

OOOhhhh tRRASHTA- Your really asking for it, and I'll give it. A nice sandwich full of poison. Ask, and you shall receive. Just ask anyone in the comment section. We'd all be happy to shove that poison sandwich down your throat 😘

Rashta getting bad advice has been a pretty consistent theme with the story. Struggle on commoner. Honestly feel bad for her. She's an idiot who is trying her best but the people around her and her environment is toxic as fuck.

What is that guys angle though? Isn't he a friend of heinley? Sowing seeds of discord potentially making things more troublesome for navier? To what end? To hasten the divorce? Rather manipulative no?

If so, my opinion of heinley goes down a notch. I already dislike almost everyone in this story. Would hate to dislike heinley.

Though a poster makes a point. Is he acting independently or is he acting on heinley`s orders? That most certainly hasn't been made clear. Seems to be independent but why like this?

the dude was heinleys spy from the start i think he started messing with the marraige the moment he knew heinley love naveir not sure hainley knows tho

Dex-chan lover
@aeriehead
More like he is doing Navier a huge favor indirectly it seems. Her current marriage is dead, and has 0 chance of ever recovering. She has shown some interest in him too. But the bitch is a bit of an idiot unless someone tells her to do something. So, he indirectly told her to do something for the good of everyone's sake. Trashta is like this universe's multitool. She can so easily be used by everyone.

Dude! What kind of advice was that?! No, not the second choice but the first!!!! If that pile of trash were to dispose of anyone then it would be Koshar!!!!!

Trashta, her talking in third person annoys me for some reason. There probably is a backstory for why she does but the combination of the dumbass dialogue been said in third person makes me rage.
It's really sad that I don't know the ending as the light novel TL were stopped TwT, it don't know I can deal with Trashta's antics again but the pay off will hopefully be worth it!

Dex-chan lover
It's stuff like this that makes me feel sorry for Rashta. The only person who is even a little bit on her side is the Emperor, and even he's using her too.

Fed-Kun's army
Seems like he will keep loaning trashta huge amounts of money with high interests. When navier left and trashta becomes the new empress.. he will come and ruin them with her debts 🤔🤔

Nothing angers me more than trashta... Once the divorce is done and the truth about that audacious creature is out I will feel vindicated!
Thank you for the chapter~

I can't hate Rashta anymore, she just trying her best to herself and the baby. The one eho must think more carefully is the Emperor, he knows that Rashta can't even write and read but he will make her Empress? Such a stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread