Remarried Empress - Ch. 50

@OK_NINA I wouldn't say that they're helping Rashta; it's more like she's a convenient puppet who can easily be blamed if anything goes wrong. Not that she's blameless, but sometimes I wish she were less ignorant. I know there are people who "fail upwards" in real life; it's aggravating to see it happen in fiction (just as it is in real life) and I'd rather not.

All the same, I'm probably going to enjoy seeing her get what's coming (courtesy of all the spoilers I've read) more than I should. ^^;;

Thank you so much for the update and hard work! i love the meme at the last part too u guys are amazing

Guuuuuuuurl, you are injecting yourself into a married relationship you have no business in and acting presumptuously since day 1 yet still you want THE Empress to love you??? Someone come get this joker out of the room!

Bruh as soon as he said, you need to become the empress I was like, YESSSSSS FINALLY IT'S ALMOST DIVORCE TIME

I could have McKenna anyday, he's so cute/handsome 😘

Also I'm in love with those intricate hairstyles of Navier 🤯That looks painful to do alone (I'm sure her maids do it, but still).

i actually feel so bad for rashta though; i know she is soo bad to the empress but also she is just trying to survive and literally escape slavery?????? i feel like that would make anyone desperate and try anything to get out of. idk maybe this could have been interesting to take both sides and see how they both are trying to survive in a toxic high key sexist evironment but right now it seems like rashta is very one dimensional

OMFG ARE WE GETTING THE DIVORCE? ARE WE GETTING IT SOON? IM SO HAPPY IF THATS SO

i think elgy is trying to make them separate using the concubine thinking she has someone on her side

and if thats what it is then elgy big dick energy for this

Supporter
The madlad, he's going to push Rashta to become the empress, so the present empress gets pushed aside so she can elope with his friend, and he can have some peace at least XD

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly came here for the Empress but why do we get so much of the other girl. Like, I don't care. No matter how pitiful her past is, I just don't care. Let's get to the divorce already!!!

The title: Remarried Empress. How the story goes: Still haven’t been divorce yet. Jk jk I wanna see a scene where rashta kid meet the Empress!

is this the big brain plot to get her divorced ?? Only thing I can come up with considering that guy is bird boys best friend and also an "ally" to rashta. He always moves in weird ways that help rashta but not really

Dex-chan lover
I dunno I'm kinda liking Rashta, not as a person, but as a character. She's multidimensional and I even pity her for her past life. She's clever in some aspects and naive or straight dumb in others. Still I wouldn't mind seeing her getting what she deserves, but only if Roteschu house also falls with her.

Users who are viewing this thread