Remarried Empress - Ch. 51

tenor.gif

I feel like Duke Ergy is manipulating Rashta in being the empress and making Navier look like she was the one who planned it in front of Sovieshu so that Sovieshu would have a reason (and would be pushed) to actually divorcing Navier. That way Duke Ergy’s friend, Heinley, could mary Navier... If that was what his plan is then I am fully cheering him on to accomplish his plan

I want to see the emperors face and what more reaction he willhave when our EMPRESS marries the NICE bird GUY!

@Ree_chan I definitely wouldn't root for him...Navier is in a bad situation, to be sure, but the duke's plan is also acting without regard for Navier at all. If that is his plan, he is ruining Navier's reputation in her home country and cornering her. She is almost forced to go to the bird king, which really is not a great start to their marriage...

what do i think he’s up to? i don’t even care honestly. at this point i’m so sick of ergy that if he died next chapter i’d be happy. what a f-cking hypocrite. don’t bully the weak? this entire time he’s been instigating that stupid bitch to target navier, but now she’s weak?

i don’t agree with the idea most people seem to have that he’s helping the ml. he acts so slimy and conniving, if that were the case i’d denounce the ml too. i think he’s just a selfish disgusting asshole who’s been targeting navier for no reason from the jump. in fact i don’t think he has any issue with navier he just wants to make the eastern empire fall, and since the emperor is a f-cking idiot by choice and trashta actually has mental stupidity (literally i think there’s something wrong with her brain, the way she expected to be friends with navier- there’s no way she’s not slow) but what i wanna say is that he has a grudge against the empire or the emperor and he knows that trash is a sinking ship so he wants to kill two birds with one deformed boulder, and he just decided to trample all over our queen while doing it.

at least that’s what i think

idrc i just know he’s got to go before i pop a blood vessel from how much he irks me

@Ree_chan Yes, I always thought that the Duke was there for a reason, afterall, wasn't he called over by Heinley? and then when he arrived he went straight and befriended Rashta, truly suspicious...he was also the one who plants thoughts into Rashta's head...really very suspicious

it’s disappointing how many of you are completely fine with navier’s livelihood and reputation to be ruined by ergy and trashta just so that your ship can be fulfilled.

Lol rashta is so close to realizing the emperor only likes her bc she’s childish, uneducated, immature, and low maintenance. He has the power to do so much more for her, but only does the bare minimum. Navier is too much work in his eyes to please, so he manipulates the slave girl who will put up with anything what a jerk

Double-page supporter
Man, I am so furious. I want to fight Trashta and Ergy (but I think he's working with Heinley).

Fed-Kun's army
Reading the comments tearing into Ergy is hilarious as someone who's read the novel. Yes he's an asshole, but boy y'all
are gonna feel silly after a little while.

Soveishits brain cells at the end had me rolling on the floor 🤣
Brave of you to assume he has more than 1 brain cell

Users who are viewing this thread