Remarried Empress - Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
She's such a great Empress 😭 picking up all that garbage just to keep the empire together

At least we can say that the subjects of that Kingdom are not blind since they see Shoevieshoe for what he really is 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Duke is really clever. Her hosting a tea party at the same day as the empress gonna backfire her real hard. At a superficial level its as Duke says it would be but its not all there is to it. She will seem arrogant and ppl think shes trying to be empress. Well she does and shes going to get same teachers as the empress so her copying empress only will make her lose respect (like she had at all lol)

me: reads “duke pls sanitize your hands after”
me: no he deserves to contract a heinous disease for plotting with her

boo hoo, cry me a fucking river for all i care. you're not a noble girl why are you delusional

incompetent waste 🤣
I see Navier doesn't care about holding back anymore 🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
If this were a modern world, a judge would look at the evidence against Rashta, then look at the Duke and say, "that's clearly entrapment."

Also, seeing Revetti fan-girling over the empress... I wonder if there are any yuri route stories like this, were the tone is serious rather than comedy.

Fed-Kun's army
ah trashta, dont hate navier cause she beautiful. maybe if you get rid of that rotten apple you call head, you get some sympathy on your person. or better yet, maybe sovieshet finally forget about navier if he would ever stop obsessing over whatever things navier didnt do. beeaachh

Btw about the duke: when he was first appeared in the story, I thought he'd take the empress's side and support her openly bc he's Heinley's friend, but then he starts to support trashta and I kinda gave up on him. Now, I'm kinda sus about his relationship w Heinley, whether he's really an ally or just a "friend" yk. Maybe he's feeling guilty towards Navier bc he's in the plan to get her a successful divorce, which also means her losing her hard-earned empress position. But then, she will marry Heinley, so it's all in all for the better cause right?

And that's why I say the root of all problems lies in men like that trashy b*stard of an emperor

@mai-sama , it is suspicious how he keeps trying to get Rashta to hate and to directly clash with Navier. Other than getting Heinley his dream woman, it could also have the effect of weakening the empire because clearly the position of the Empress matters.

Having a mistress from a slave background thrashing and even toppling Navier would greatly unsettle the nobility and as a result weaken Sovieshu's position and the empire. I doubt Rashta can handle the important work that Navier does too - Rashta is pretty much all fluff, she's uneducated, not trained for the job and her mindset is totally twilight zone (I mean, acting like she's on equal status with everyone else, expecting everyone to be nice to her, and thinking that she's never at fault).

Rashta as an Empress is never going to turn out well.

Users who are viewing this thread